Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I don't like spicy food. Why you ask? I just DON'T. I don't need to have a four page long explanation on what it is that makes it distasteful to me; just to make it true.

I didn't like the closed setup, if we did it again I would at least like to see the numbers of the roles posted, so that once we found out we had X role, we would also know we had y quantity of it.

PM's are fine. People don't PM as much as you seem to think. in my opinion people stopped posting because they didn't need to figure anything out anymore, and things had just gotten so nasty in there. I know if I had been alive, I wouldn't have wanted to go near that with a 50 foot pole.

---------- Post added 2012-04-08 at 11:33 AM ----------

also, I won't be playing next time around if Worgen does, I will be modding for him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    "... they may just desire not to share it, and even if they do have no reasoning, it's their prerogative."
    I agree with this wholeheartedly - there were times when I wasn't sure about what would be good reasoning to lynch/kill someone - and try to throw suspicion off myself at the same time. And, of course, Worgen couldn't tell me what to do - I had to figure it out on my own. So I believe there were a couple of times when I didn't give a reason and I did jump on the bandwagon. I was a newbie anyway so I didn't know what I was doing at first. So maybe this next time, I'll do better in that regard.

Also - Tbh - I don't mind any "fluff" posts as long as they don't get out of hand ... I noticed though it seemed to take some of the stress away from the game. (Thank you EN!!)

10+ Year Old Account
    my reasoning for jumping on bandwagons tends to be "because i'm a wolf/mafia, and they're not part of my faction, so any kill is a good kill", or "shit, a member of my faction is gonna be lynched, but i need to distance myself from him, best lynch so they won't suspect me as much"

neither are particularly good reasons to state

10+ Year Old Account
    I tend to vote so night can come and we can see what happens. If I know someone was a scum, then I'd vote just b/c of that. Most of my voting in past games has been b/c I just randomly vote to see how the one I voted for responds to see if they might slip up in their defense.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    So is the next game full already? If not I'd like to join (:

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be interested in joining this game except for

1. I've no idea how to sign up
    and
    2. No idea how it works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    also, I won't be playing next time around if Worgen does, I will be modding for him
    If I don't play and mod again, are you going to play?

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I'd be interested in joining this game except for

1. I've no idea how to sign up
    and
    2. No idea how it works.
    1. you just did :P
    2. This will help.
    Last edited by Loaf; 2012-04-08 at 06:28 PM.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Vote Count:
    How many do we have for the next game?

10+ Year Old Account
    *sticks hand up*

I said in my first post on here 'I'll play'.

If you don't want me, just say -_-
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    *sticks hand up*

I said in my first post on here 'I'll play'.

If you don't want me, just say -_-
    lol, sorry, I may have been busy and forgot to add your name to the list and I also tend to not read over stuffs I thought I read. Adding you now Kuthe ^_^

Hey Worgen... make a post of people you have signed up so far.

Also, next game won't be closed or semi-closed. Some people seemed to enjoy it, but over all it seems like it was just more stressful than fun. I was also thinking maybe for the next game going back to a very basic set-up with one mafia team, and basic townie roles. I am thinking it might be a bit of a palette cleanser of sorts for people.

Honestly... last game the scum got bluffed and they got bluffed hard. It would probably be a good idea to think about how to use PM's to your advantage in the future, and also that just because someone says something in the thread doesn't mean it is true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Hey Worgen... make a post of people you have signed up so far.
    Does no one check my first post in the thread? -___-

Otherwise, I agree with everything you said. Maybe in some future game we can try it again, but for the next game at least, it'll be the regular open game.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Does no one check my first post in the thread? -___-

Otherwise, I agree with everything you said. Maybe in some future game we can try it again, but for the next game at least, it'll be the regular open game.
    No!! Why would I look at posts I have already read that aren't op... I mean for real... and stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    No!! Why would I look at posts I have already read that aren't op... I mean for real... and stuff...

put a link to my post(even though it's 2 posts after yours) in the op! and make it noticeable! Then it won't be so sneaky!

10+ Year Old Account
    my post! Since you're going to skip past it anyways :P

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post16308830

Deleted
    If the next game is not yet filled, I'm in!

I'm still interested, encase you were wondering.

yo Worgy, why i'm not on the list?
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    sowwy Treann :P