Thread: lonely

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

lonely

does anyone here ever feel lonely?

I moved out my mom and grandmas house a while ago to pursue my modeling career, and its going well but I dont know anyone here and im kinda shy and it freaking sucks. :'( i hate living by myself. im afraid im going to go insane over time and will start hearing voices in my head and become a psycho. im so worried.

how do you guys cope with lonliness?

Play video games with friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I swallow gum before having to sing while I fall through the floor as I dance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, are you not supposed to hear voices in your head?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    So I'm not alone...

I think everybody feels lonely from time to time. I know I do. We, as individuals, always have some dark places in ourselves that we'd rather not share with anyone, and that makes us lonely.

I myself have a pretty active social life, spending most of my time surrounded by people. I still feel a bit lonely at times.

I just wallow in misery. Or find something to do regular, I go to thrift stores and buy suits

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    So I'm not alone...
    these are the topics of the OP's current troll threads.

User infracted
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-04-08 at 01:06 AM.

I love being in the company of myself and the girl I love, that's pretty much it so I rarely have any problems, save for when in the company of immediate family and others, which is in fact quite a sizeable amount of people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm introverted, so I've never felt lonely.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

I cut my wrists with hot topic razor blades to feel cool and rid my loneliness at the same time, 2 birds.

i had a very active social life before I moved, so im really not used to being alone :S

can't you just leave me alone?? stop posting in my threads if you think i troll

10+ Year Old Account
    I too felt lonely when I first moved to Hollywood to start my bikini modeling / surf instructor career. Don't worry, you will make new friends!

10+ Year Old Account
    Find someone to complete you. I suggest places of heavy social interaction, such as bars or parties. It's advisable that you stay away from drunks, as they are most likely just looking to "get it on". Alternatively, due to your shyness, dating sites may be optimal. I suggest you get pictures and proof that the person you have been talking to online is really who they say they are. Liars on dating sites can be.......problematic upon meeting in person.

You could also try speed dating. Low risk, heavy prize. Ultimately it's your choice.

Honestly misread that and couldn't stop laughing.

OT: I know what you mean OP being lonely sucks although I have "friends" I merely hang out with them for convenience and to not feel so lonely, we do not even share anything in common.

Maybe you could skype your friends back home, or try and make some new friends. You can also play online games like World of Warcraft and what-not and simply chat to people, alternatively you have loads of forums where you can chat with people and if you're feeling daring even websites like 4chan which are very active.

get a cat. they are so cute and nice.

15+ Year Old Account
    I made the video in my signature when I was feeling lonely. Like a miracle just a day after I posted it I had alot of time with friends again

I come to videogame forums and chat with people! true story.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you report troll threads instead of responding to them, they go away faster. I won't comment on this thread however.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by geniebsmart View Post
    does anyone here ever feel lonely?

I moved out my mom and grandmas house a while ago to pursue my modeling career, and its going well but I dont know anyone here and im kinda shy and it freaking sucks. :'( i hate living by myself. im afraid im going to go insane over time and will start hearing voices in my head and become a psycho. im so worried.

how do you guys cope with lonliness?
    Do you work?
    If so, how long each day?
    I know what it's like. I'm alone almost all day everyday.
    It will drive you insane if you do not have anything to keep you occupied.
    I believe I have gone passed insanity sometimes. ESPECIALLY when I'm alone. Which is all the time.
    You know sheogorath from oblivion/the elder scrolls series? It's kinda like that in a way I guess you could say.

On a side note, It didn't start until I lost most of my interest in wow and began just doing things online without other people.
    Humans are very social. We thrive off of it well, most of us do. We need it. And I went for over a year and a half without it. It will drive you F'n nuts. Keep in contact with people.