[H] 8/8HM (#365 U.S.) South of Heaven LFM Mists

[South of Heaven] is recruiting select classes for Dragon Soul. Additionally, we are offering open tryouts for Mists, which we will play from start to finish as we did Cataclysm.

What makes SoH stand out from the pack?
    • Competitive results. We insist on a minimum of top 5% U.S. performance each tier. In T13, we exceeded our goal, placing well within the top 2%.
    • Organized. Raids start and stop on time. We communicate (a lot) with you, so you know what the plan is at all times.
    • Sane schedule. Ideal for adults with other responsibilities, we hold to a 9 hour schedule, raiding Tues, Wed, and Thurs evenings EST.
    • History. This guild is over seven years old. During our entire time in WoW, not one member has ever walked away from SoH to join another guild.
    • Relaxed. We set clear expectations so that we can be on the same page and enjoy our time together. This guild is truly a community, both in game and out.
    What do we need from you?
    • We expect your performance to be in line with a top 5% raiding guild. We look for current and past HM experience. However, we will invest in otherwise exceptional applicants.
    • We absolutely insist that you have excellent attendance, that you are punctual, that you understand when to keep chatter clear, and that you give the team 100% each night.
    • We strongly favor adults because we need a stable roster. If you are a student, you must convince us that you are reliable and control your own schedule.
    • We want awesome communication. Plan to install Mumble - we much prefer it over Vent. We also like members who are very active on our message board.
    • We are Blizzard fans, and we want to be around other people who love this game too. If you don't thoroughly enjoy WoW, go away!
    • We need personality. Imagine - I've just gotten home from a 12 hour workday, I'm famished, and now I'm going to spend 3 hours with you. You need to be fun, or this won't work. =)
    • We enjoy PvP. We've gone thru phases, at times pushing rated BG's, currently slumming randoms while barely sober. Mists features world pvp and contested bosses. Let's have a little rough and tumble.
    • We are ecclectic. Our members are boys, girls, gay, straight, conservative, liberal and come in a variety of colors. Do not apply if you don't know how to behave in this environment.
    In short - we're looking for people that add to the quality of our community. If you are nothing more than a number on WoL, we can do better. If you raid for purples rather than pleasure, we can do better. If, on the other hand, you are still interested in applying, the first step is to post an introduction on our forums:

Please note that I have told you everything you need to write an amazing intro post. I like to be romanced a bit. If you come at me with a generic cut-and-paste, or some cheap two-liner, I will assume you did not read this.
    Ashin, Stormreaver
    South of Heaven

We have immediate openings in our two 10m teams, which both have 8/8h on farm, for melee dps and healers.

We are particularly interested in strong players that will add to our team in Mists. We will be upgrading our two 10m teams into a single 25m so that we can all play together.
    Ashin, Stormreaver
    South of Heaven

We are looking for rdps and healers for our 25m team in Mists. Will rotate you through 8/8H farm content this tier during your trial period.
    Ashin, Stormreaver
    South of Heaven