Deleted

Mists of Pandaria - Mounts, Pets & Titles ?!

So i keep hearing that:

Titles
    Mounts
    Companion Pets

Will be account bound is this true and how will it work? Because i have some pets on alts that my main does not have and crapload of mounts on my main, will it all be merged together or how will it work?

How much is true and what has been confirmed?

Pets are shared via the new pet journal, if you get a pet on one character it goes into the pet journal and can be used on any other character. It's already implemented in the beta and working.

It works cross-faction and applies to all characters on that server, i'm unsure if it's truly account-wide and not just server-wide.
    Last edited by evilgnomey; 2012-04-07 at 08:28 PM.

Deleted
    Pets are indeed truly account wide, I have my main copied to the EU beta server with his pets, I made a char on the US server, checked the pet journal and all 170 pets are still there and are able to be summoned.

Quote Originally Posted by Denied View Post
    So i keep hearing that:

Titles
    Mounts
    Companion Pets

Will be account bound is this true and how will it work? Because i have some pets on alts that my main does not have and crapload of mounts on my main, will it all be merged together or how will it work?

How much is true and what has been confirmed?
    The way I understand it, only vanity pets will be shared at the release of Mists, and yes, this will basically merge all your vanity pets, on all your characters (on the same Battle.net account) in to one "database" called the Pet Journal.

The Pet Journal can then be accessed by all characters on that Battle.net account.

Blizzard have confirmed that they want to do the same thing for Achievements, Titles and Mounts sometime in the future, but that it is unlikely that they will have this implemented on release.

They have also stated that they want mounts and titles to only be unlocked for other characters when they reach the level you originally got the title/mount.

This basically means that if you got the "Loremaster" title on your main at level 78, you will not be able to use that title on an alt before you reach level 78 on that alt.

EDIT:

hope this helps
    Last edited by galdroth; 2012-04-07 at 08:35 PM.