Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Bump for the gnoams!
    By MY hand, your slack shall be extinguished, eternally banished from this realm.

Holyfury armory - <Inept> 3d/w 25guild

Warmaster down again, this time on 25.

WTB a pro Ele Shammy, Lock and Mage(s)
    By MY hand, your slack shall be extinguished, eternally banished from this realm.

Bumper----

Bumpification, still recruiting ppl who can deliver thy Dps

Let's all do the bump oh baby, lets all do the bump oh sugar, lets all do the bump, oh baby........and so forth.

Still looking for those pro DPS.

Bump, now also looking for another Tank aswell as pro Dps!

Stay a while and listen...

------------Bump

Spine HC down, bump!

Pro Dps and Warr/Pala Tank needed for Madness and MoP

Madness down less than 4 resets after we first set foot into 25man. Even if it was done with 15 and 20% boss-debuffs, still a GJ guys

Our goal is now to farm DS HC and FL HC, while hunting for WoL ranks and building the perfect roster for MoP.

Bump----------

Bump for sexiness in MoP

Our cookies are the best!

---Pandas----

Two gnomes one... nvm

A pro Resto Druid and/or Holy/Disc Priest would be nice

Recruiting Healers, especially a Holydin, and a GOOD Rogue, random shitters who rerolled in 4.3 to get legendaries do not qualify as good Rogues.
    Last edited by ThrashMetalFtw; 2012-07-06 at 06:46 PM.

Still looking

If you feel a chill down your spine, it's the approaching GNOAMSSS that are ready to strike