Thread: Ret pala pvp

Deleted

Ret pala pvp

hey i was just hoping to get some insight
    just started to play my ret pally again after a while and i was wondering if it would be best to use 2 tier pieces along with pvp gear so that judgement grants holy power of if i should just stick with pvp only gear.
    this question applies to use within both arena and BG's and atm i only have tier from lfr
    cheers

Deleted
    You should always use t13 2 piece, except quoting Vanguards if you know you're going up against a team that's going to zerg you the entire game.
    Doesn't matter if it's lfr 2 piece, you should still use.

the pve 2set makes pvp so much easier. unless you really really need the survivability its totally worth it. vanguards often doesn't use it because a couple of the tourneys hes doing don't allow pve gear but otherwise you will be hard pressed to find a ret who isn't using it.

i use my raid finder pieces for pvp so i can gem and enchant them specifically for pvp even though i have higher ilevel versions i use for pve. its not the stats. its the set bonus you are using them for.

my recommendation would be using legs/chest combo, but legs/anything but the gloves also works. the gloves are the weakest piece and you lose your glove CS damage bonus.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

the 2pc is awesome. recommend doing shoulders/legs best stat lose/gain. hp delay on judging is annoying ><