When is beta weekends?

So I am most likely going to be pre-purchasing the game. However I am curious to know when the beta weekends are? Is it every weekend? Have they not yet said?

i too am ignorant on this

Quote Originally Posted by falconc12 View Post
    So I am most likely going to be pre-purchasing the game. However I am curious to know when the beta weekends are? Is it every weekend? Have they not yet said?
    The first one will be sometime around the end of april, and there will be about one beta weekend per month.

10+ Year Old Account
    When do Beta Weekend Events (BWEs) start, and how many will there be?
    The first BWE is currently planned for late April, and we expect to have one every month or so. The schedule is subject to change and will be confirmed at a later date. Currently, we do not know how many of these events we will have.
    http://guildwars2.com/en/the-game/game-faq/#forty-five

I've been reading that it will be the weekend of April 20th. And after that it will be 1 per month.

So they have no announced it yet? I will just have to keep an eye on FB page or something I guess.

So they have no announced it yet? I will just have to keep an eye on FB page or something I guess.
    ..................wut?
    You've gotten two replies, one with a quote and source.
    Unless you mean specific dates.. in which case, no, they have not announced the date of the first BWE.
    I doubt they will release the dates of all BWEs at once, because 1) they don't know how many they will need, and 2) the time between BWEs will depend on how many changes they're making and what those changes are.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I've been reading that it will be the weekend of April 20th. And after that it will be 1 per month.
    April 20th is not official and is only speculation from future players. If it's not on April 20th don't be surprised, and it will have to be the week after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    ..................wut?
    You've gotten two replies, one with a quote and source.
    Unless you mean specific dates.. in which case, no, they have not announced the date of the first BWE.
    I doubt they will release the dates of all BWEs at once, because 1) they don't know how many they will need, and 2) the time between BWEs will depend on how many changes they're making and what those changes are.
    No they actually just replied while I was still typing :P

from PAX East my friend got a bunch of beta keys, gave me one and the site to sign up on. the site opens tomorrow and im not sure how they are setting up the beta with it. Ill let you know tomorrow if it works. Hopefully it will say when the betas are, or it might just say thanks and they will contact me when they open.

says a couple weeks, no specific date
    Last edited by flareside; 2012-04-09 at 03:34 AM.
    "one never escapes from the compulsion and chance to be powerful" Peter Sloterdijk
    i5-4690k --- ASUS Z97-A --- 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1600 --- EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3