Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

It never ends does it...

Lets see how some of the resident apologists spin this.

http://ogdaa.blogspot.com/2012/04/wh...sse.html#links

Pathetic.

I don't mean to be racist, but black people are just using the Trayvon case as an excuse to let out their pent up aggression. US will never thrive in a globalized world when we have such a disparity in our own population, and it's a shame.

This is just awful to see. There's something wrong when someone can't walk down the street of their nation without getting attacked. It's sickening, really. Just a complete lack of decency towards your own species.

Deleted
    Shit like this just get's me so worked up... The sound of that guys head hitting the pavement... Shit, people are animals.

Nope. It's here to stay sadly.

This racist group of people sicken me, no matter how discontent you may be with the Trayvon Martin case you should not take it out on innocent people. Sadly you will see pure opportunist take advantage of this situation and bring up the excuse of "Justice for Trayvon"; a genuine cause, and use to it for their own criminal means.

Also hateful acts like this only breed more hate, it's like a massive cycle only ever getting worse.

I'd like to say this is because of the Trayvon stuff and it isn't the norm, but honestly from MMO C alone every 1-2 days i come here, sometimes a few times in one day, i refresh the page to see yet another murder, police brutality case, gang violence, mobs beating someone, children being beaten, etc.

This really has nothing to do with it at all. This happens daily and its getting tiring saying the same "woah, i can't believe this." lines.

So yeah,

It never ends does it...
    No, it won't end. Not in our generation anyway.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A cycle of never ending hatred, Of course it won't end and it will stay for a long long time.

15+ Year Old Account
    A similar incident was posted here yesterday where an frail elderly white man in Ohio was beaten up and nearly killed by group of 6 black youths. I said it then that this wasn't going to be the only incident we'll hear about and I'm saddened to see how quick it took to prove me right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignominious View Post
    Shit, people are animals.
    That's really it.

There is simply no room for this kind of bullshit in the 21st century. We need to be colonizing Mars, not beating the shit out of each other for having different skin color.

There is no doubt that racism cuts in all directions in America. It's not just white-on-black or black-on-white, either. And in fact it's not just racism that's a problem. We have gaping cultural rifts all over the place in this country, and we have - through our own media and through the collective culture - facilitated an environment of exponentially growing intolerance of people who differ from us in any number of arbitrary ways.

The Trayvon case and this video are two symptoms of a much larger, much more dangerous, emerging problem in the US. The sad thing is that all we'd have to do to quell it is stop actively feeding it. Alas- hate sells, and everyone buys it up.

pretty well known that al sharpton and jesse jackson are the 2 biggest fucking racists in the country
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mean to be racist, but black people are just using the Trayvon case as an excuse to let out their pent up aggression. US will never thrive in a globalized world when we have such a disparity in our own population, and it's a shame.
    Exactly. Same thing with the LA riots, people assaulted whites/asians and looted stores in "the name of Rodney King". People just looking for a reason to riot and loot and when one comes their way they think, hell, who is going to stop us. Well when the national guard came in to put down those racist low-life scum, their strength in numbers meant jack-crap. Hope this Trayvon ordeal clears up soon before people get the great idea to riot.
    PS: Baltimore sounds like a great place to visit.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alms1407 View Post
    This racist group of people sicken me, no matter how discontent you may be with the Trayvon Martin case you should not take it out on innocent people. Sadly you will see pure opportunist take advantage of this situation and bring up the excuse of "Justice for Trayvon"; a genuine cause, and use to it for their own criminal means.

Also hateful acts like this only breed more hate, it's like a massive cycle only ever getting worse.
    Nothing in the video assumes racism involved, at all.

What worries me most is the random people cheering it on. Seriously, what. The. Fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

What worries me most is the random people cheering it on. Seriously, what. The. Fuck.
    Animals will follow a pack-like dominance. People, however, do not. What am I saying? These people took thousands of steps back in terms of evolution.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

This.

Also, it happened to a poor tourist. What we need the least right now is for the world to not want to come here due to security, particularly when we're known already as a rather violent country thanks to very publicized shootings and what-not.

10+ Year Old Account
    And people ask me why I have no faith in humanity.

We're all doomed to blowing each others countries up, and it'll all be because of colour of our skin. (I won't go into other reasons, because it's forbidden.)
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonogo View Post
    When has our country ever been non-violent? It's what makes us inherently American. The only difference nowadays is everyone has a camera.
    Well, there's a spectrum of perception/fear. Let's say the spectrum goes from pickpocketing in Europe to the extreme violence in Mexico. Violence occurring to tourists will place us more in the latter side of the spectrum of perception/fear among potential tourists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonogo View Post
    When has our country ever been non-violent? It's what makes us inherently American. The only difference nowadays is everyone has a camera.
    USA has been a country for roughly 240 years, and you've been at war for roughly 210 years.

So you've had 30 years of peace in the whole time you've been a country.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by bekilrwale View Post
    Exactly. Same thing with the LA riots, people assaulted whites/asians and looted stores in "the name of Rodney King". People just looking for a reason to riot and loot and when one comes their way they think, hell, who is going to stop us. Well when the national guard came in to put down those racist low-life scum, their strength in numbers meant jack-crap. Hope this Trayvon ordeal clears up soon before people get the great idea to riot.
    PS: Baltimore sounds like a great place to visit.
    murder capital of the USA....

its so bad it lowers MD desirability from like 8 to 32ish. We have 5 of the top 15 richest counties 3 of those 5 are the farthest away from Baltimore, and in one I live in. But because of Baltimore, it ruins the whole entire state. If we were to nuke it, I think the desiribality of the state would go higher because of Baltimores destruction...