hey i wasn't really sure were to post this at but i thought in my opinion mmo has the most intelligent audience i would post here. so i wanted to start up a minecraft server with the towny plugin. so i bought a small 5 person server (just untill the plugins are fixed then will make bigger ) and i uploaded the towny plugin and essentials and stuff but this is my first time and i have no idea at all how to configure each of these plugins or anything like that. so is there anyone out there that would be willing to maybe skype or log onto the server and help with this? it would be greatly appreciated. its only a 5 person server while the plugins are broken, when they are up and working i want to start with a 25-50 person server. my skype is acid9601 if anyone thinks they can help and know about plugins and such, specially about the towny one in particular. i know with everyone's bussy schedule's and such finding someone wont be the easiest thing but if anyone at all has some suggestions feel free to help its all appreciated :P if it makes any difference its hosted threw treepuncher.com or kaplunc gaming.