[Beta] Grimoire of Service

I just wanted to bring to light how absolutely amazing this talent is.

Grimoire of Service is a nifty burst cooldown that allows you to summon a decently powerful secondary guardian that will attack for 30 seconds. You don't control it, it just functions like a raised ghoul or elemental. What isn't as obvious is that its interactions with the new AI.

I was fiddling around with it and I summoned my Felhunter and noticed that it immediately cast Spell Lock. Well, that's nifty. This means we basically have weak Strangulate wrapped into this talent (2-minute cooldown interrupt on the GCD). But this got me thinking, since many spells come with a vastly improved auto-cast functionality in MoP how do the other pets fare?

It ends up that most of your pets will utilize all their auto-cast abilities intelligently upon summoning. I tested them in duels and found that:
    -Imp: unfortunately didn't seem to do anything. Singe Magic wasn't utilized.
    -Voidwalker: will automatically use Suffering and taunt mobs off you.
    -Succubus: automatically Seduces anything that attacks you. The tooltip says that it'll only do it in defense of fear/stun/silence, but in the field it would auto-seduce any humanoid attacking me (this functionality is not present in the normal Succubus). And yes, you can disable two targets at once.
    -Felhunter: in addition to immediately casting Spell Lock on summoning it will also automatically Devour Magic.
    -Felguard: I don't have a Demo spec so I can't test this.

An additional trick I found was that when I used Command Demon with a Grimoire Succubus out it would actually use the Whiplash ability. It seemed to always target it so that the mob would be knocked directly away from me (it would delay casting it until Seduce was broken). This seemed to hold no matter what primary demon I had out. I couldn't convince the Grimoire Imp to Cauterize (Disarm doesn't work with Command Demon right now and the Felhunter always used its interrupt immediately).

I don't know how much of this functionality is intended, but it makes me very excited. I liked the idea of this talent the second I saw it, and so far it's living up to my hopes.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Succubus has actually always auto-seduced any second mob attacking you that it was able to (it always continued to attack the first); I distinctly remember making use of this functionality while I was a levelling noob in TBC However, now if they're not able to Seduce or the attacker(s) are in melee, they'll use Whiplash and then Seduce; with Whiplash's range seemingly decently buffed, this is really very useful. Pet AI has definitely improved significantly for our proper pets, although our Wild Imps seem to be stuck on the old Aggressive stance.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Felguard uses Felstorm on summon.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us