Deleted

[Beta] PvE Druid Talents

Hello,

The first thing I want to apologize for my bad English. I am using Google language tools. I am a Druid from Europe and therefore can not write in the U.S. forum.

Druids have always been a minority and were often not the attention of developers. The concern that the talents are sure to remain so, let me go that step.

In this topic I would like to ask you to open it on the U.S. Forums to discuss this new talents.
    I couldn´t find anything about this topic in the US Forum. This could not go live with this talents but it will go, if we dont stand up!!
    These talents are of no use in PvE. Other classes have all "badass troll face while pwning you / boss' talents.

The main issue for me is the level 90's and 70's talents, which are designed only as good as PvP.

I agree, most of the druid talents are pretty lame. It should be like, having to choose between three things i really want each tier, not choosing between 3 things i don't want all :\

As a pure PvE player (i only hop into BGs for holiday achieves and such), i have to say i'm fine with tier 1-5, except for Displacer Beast.
    But i definitely agree that tier 6 just isn't workable and should be replaced.

Personally, i think Displacer Beast should be replaced by Disentanglement sans heal and either scrapped, or improved (true vanish, additional effects[deal damage on origin, additional buffs, stuff], and/or work like roll and glyphed blink) and together with two similar options placed in tier 6. It certainly has potential to be interesting, but right now, it's pretty weakly tuned.

I agree. It IS a choice, but not one about which talent I WANT, its about which talents I don't want and then I take the one thats the least boring. The only interesting tier is the Soul of the Forest/Incarnation/Treants one, and even that is being mathed out for boomkin, so there isnt any choice there either.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I have a feeling you want this posted on the Blizzard forums in some capacity?

If you're on the European servers you can use the European forums to convey this message and if it gets popular enough someone will usually comment on it. I'll leave this open to keep the discussion going on these forums though.

Personally I don't mind the utility talents, but I do wish a few things were changed because at the moment I have no hard choices for either Resto or Boomkin.

Yeah, exactly, Claw. I'd be fine with utility talents, but the ones we get arent really choices, because in a raid scenario, 99% of anything you might want to use a CC on is immune. And the "play a different role for a while" talents are just meh. I choose to play a boomkin, not a resto-owl-bear. I'm fine with having the ability to offheal if necessary, but having a whole tier of talents that are all about that is just not something I find interesting.
    As a boomkin, the spec I'd most likely go with as it stands now is 1/2/3/1/2/1, and the only real choices there would be taking SotF, Treants or Incarnation, and thats math-able, and maybe Natures Swiftness/Renewal. The way the last tier looks right now is that Heart of the Wild is the one most people will probably take, because its very rare that you need to perform another role, and if you do, its not for a very long time. And Dream of Cenarius... it might be mandatory instead of HotW because it *might* sim out as a DPS increase to cast a Healing Touch or whatever to buff your next DoT.
    So the talents are either quite boring, feel useless or are just really easy choices because their benefit can be calculated.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Sry claw but it seems there is an information barrier on the european forums. If you want to get heared you have to post on U.S... and I am interested in the suggestions of the developers to this topic.