Poll: How many friends do you have on facebook?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hover under 100. If I will never talk or see someone again I do not keep them around to pad stats.

I would likely expand that soft cap as soon as I get in further in whatever I choose to do business wise. However, better plan is to start new account for business and social.
    Last edited by Roose; 2012-04-09 at 09:39 PM.
    I like sandwiches

Ive got about 400 to 500 friends on FB. Big community, small place.

I don't have facebook, nor any other kind of social media. My condolences to anyone (read; most of you) who does and doesn't know what they've gotten themselves into.

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kivipää View Post
    I don't have facebook, nor any other kind of social media. My condolences to anyone (read; most of you) who does and doesn't know what they've gotten themselves into.
    CONSPIRACY!!! THEY ARE STEALING OUR DATAZ!!!

Is that what you mean? Pffft.

I communicate and share ideas with more people because of Facebook than I would otherwise. It's not like I would be calling up some random friend to talk about a news article I just read, but I can share it on Facebook and exchange ideas with other people that I otherwise normally wouldn't.

Heck, one of my "friends" that I interact with the most on Facebook is a girl I went to High School with that wasn't even really my friend back then. We became Facebook friends a long time ago when there was a High School reunion and there was a massive re-connect of classmates. But on Facebook I found that she posted interesting stories about her life and her family and I commented a lot on her posts. We've "typed" back and forth probably 10,000 more words than we ever spoke to each other in High School.
    Does that make her "not my friend" because I haven't seen her in 12 years and was never really face-to-face friends with her?

I don't understand the "Facebook is the devil" people.
    Last edited by Porcell; 2012-04-09 at 10:31 PM.