Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #41
    Am I the only one saying "YAYYYY Nesingwary!"? Or am I late to the party?

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post
    I might well be the only person who doesn't want a beta key.

    I'll see the game as it should be when it's released. Don't see the point in seeing it sooner.
    Beta = bunch of people like us, that try their content, reporting bugs etc so they can be fixed (for free!!). If everyone was thinking like you, then don't blame on bugs when the game goes live.

  3. #43
    Stood in the Fire sdkphoenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    368
    NOOOOOOO!!! Not more Nesingwary

    Other than that, I love how the valley looks!

  4. #44
    Brewmaster Raxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    1,486
    Guys, i thought i would settle this MASSIVE item inflation shiz. Hopefully people actually read this.....
    First of all, the dps of all (dont quote me on that) weapons has been doubled. The tanking mace from WoE has 1100 dps opposed to 550 on live. My Heroic Souldrinker has double the 786 dps it has on live.

    The numbers you are seeing are miniscule compared to the 'buffed' items we will have in MoP/the patch before MoP.
    Please stop complaining about the replacing your 416 gear, you wont be.

    Now you can complain about the huge dmg increase on our current weapons, but thats a whole different story!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.

  5. #45
    Bunnies, Monkeys, Pandas...World of Warcraft? No, World of Zoocraft...

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    Guys, i thought i would settle this MASSIVE item inflation shiz. Hopefully people actually read this.....
    First of all, the dps of all (dont quote me on that) weapons has been doubled. The tanking mace from WoE has 1100 dps opposed to 550 on live. My Heroic Souldrinker has double the 786 dps it has on live.

    The numbers you are seeing are miniscule compared to the 'buffed' items we will have in MoP/the patch before MoP.
    Please stop complaining about the replacing your 416 gear, you wont be.

    Now you can complain about the huge dmg increase on our current weapons, but thats a whole different story!
    Thanks
    Weapon Damage was increased while abilities based on weapon damage were reduced going into the Beta. This was done to mitigate issues with scaling, especially at low level. While some abilities have been modified since for balancing reasons, at the time the conversion was made there was actually no net change in damage despite the increase in weapon damage.
    Garth Brooks convinced me it's not living if I stand outside the fire

  7. #47
    woah those map changes are just good... this is realy pretty sweet ^^

  8. #48
    Brewmaster Raxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    1,486
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Weapon Damage was increased while abilities based on weapon damage were reduced going into the Beta. This was done to mitigate issues with scaling, especially at low level. While some abilities have been modified since for balancing reasons, at the time the conversion was made there was actually no net change in damage despite the increase in weapon damage.
    I'm currently critting 120k on my prot warrior premade using a 378 weapon from HoT. dont even ask what im critting with my 410/416 geared main..
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.

  9. #49
    There really isn't any Melee DPS plate gear that drops in the brewery? That really sucks.

  10. #50
    Okay, I have to agree that with all the bunnies, monkeys, pandas, "alementals", etc... this is just cheesy to me. I want to look forward to this expac, but everything I watch has me thinking more Hello Kitty than World of Warcraft. Very saddening.

  11. #51
    Mechagnome Aliok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Oregon, U.S.A.
    Posts
    625

    Re: Stormstout Brewery Preview, Valley of the Four Winds Preview, New Quest Icons

    Quote Originally Posted by Draxz View Post
    Oh... where art thou beta key?... I am perturbed.
    Thou shouldst not have sworn by the inconstant moon.
    Originally Posted by Daeleht (Blue Tracker)
    Post constructively or I'll press some different buttons next time.
    Perfect summations of my feelings on CRZ - why I want to like it but can't.

  12. #52
    Brewmaster Alayea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,488
    I hope there'll be an option to turn off those chat bubble icons. :/
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM/Surv Gekkani - Disc/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost/Fire Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Demo/Destro Yin - WW

  13. #53
    So they are officially eliminating the iconic "!" and "?" then?

    A sad day. What will Jinx do with all those unsold hats?

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Idletime View Post
    So they are officially eliminating the iconic "!" and "?" then?

    A sad day. What will Jinx do with all those unsold hats?
    no, those icon stay (? and !)

    the two added are when you need to "talk" to an npc, and the grinding gear when you need to 'interact' with an object

  15. #55
    But... how? "No man's land" debuff disallows to pass through...

  16. #56
    Think Hour of Twilight when you escort Thrall and he just sits there looking stupid. Now you know you have to talk to him because he will have the chat bubble icon over his head.

  17. #57
    Stood in the Fire gurv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Darkspear stronghold
    Posts
    439
    This looks so good!
    I have a better feeling about this xpac with each passing news on MMO-Champ

  18. #58
    /c interact mmo-champion

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    No, which makes me curious how Blizzard is working the beta...and the real beta. I'm guessing special limited content access beta servers for AP owners, which explains why we can't ticket bugs in game, and don't receive survey requests etc, etc as well as the fact that we don't have access to new content that is being released and previewed on fan sites. My little QQ, oh well. At least I made it in during one of the later waves, so I am still seeing some of the new cool stuff.
    Because these aren't on Blizzard servers....

    The servers for 'AP' users are the same ones they've been using since the Alpha was out and in every other beta.

    Apparently the brewery was open before, but they turned it off because people were exploiting the dungeon finder and getting into the new zone that way with no No Man's Land debuff.
    Last edited by Banawani; 2012-04-09 at 06:41 AM.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by aggression View Post
    lol, learn how beta works dude... Go back so school (google) about beta phase of a game. GL
    Beta doesnt work if you dont report mistakes.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •