Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post
    Sod the stats look at the stupid name: "5.0 Dungeon - Levelup - Stormstout Brewery - Boss 3 Loot 1 - Agi Gun" no way am I playing a game with item names like that.

It's Beta. Grow up. Number's aren't finalised yet. Good god, literally anything to complain about...
    I know it's Beta, but the stat jump is just ridiculous... Even for a Beta version of a game... And no need to act all though on the Internets Mister.

Wow just isn't what it use to be, mind i started kinda late mid WOTLK, but i enjoyed myself leveling, learning how to do things. Hitting 80 being able to gear myself at a decent speed. I enjoyed ICC it was fun yet not to challenging. The when Cata came I bought the special edition thinking like oh this going to to be fun. Hit 85 in less than 5 days...then the hell begins....2hr heroics, less than acceptable gear raiding almost impossible for 2 months in a non hardcore guild. Nothing to do but waist my time on archeology. Quit for a month, play League of legends, come back..do a few uninteresting raids that still people are bad at. Molten core comes out hurray i actually did the hylas quests im ahead of the game....month of doing boring quests and raids barely can down anything. I'm done.....Hear about pandas....Nope never coming back... hear about pokemon...nope never coming back....hear about the dragonflight losing there powers....what the hell is wrong with you blizzard never coming back....hear about Tyreal mount....I want the stupid pet nope sorry you arent getting a years worth out of me......hear about 6 talent points......wha tha hell?..........I'm sorry but 6 talent points really blizzard...I dont give a crap about your reasons for doing it it stupid and pathetic you really thing its going to be more diverse no 6 spell you can choose from onyl six will be just right per spec your jsut lazy and dont want to have to make adjustment to 80 talents of even 40. Im sorry but enjoy looking though that talents to decide whats best for me...oh six wow looks like only these 6 spells will truly be usuful... sorry the 6 talent points were my last straw. Those who continue to follow blizzard you are nothing but sheep that follow what ever blizzard tells you. There are far more interesting mmos out there, dont give blizzard any more money for the crap they are giving us.

Keep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' Achievment. Oh Blizzard

The zone looks good. Yeh i know it's a nagrand meets arathi highlands zone but i dont care, nagrand was the best zone graphically theyve ever made so im ok with that, sure beats deepholm and twilight borelands.

Quote Originally Posted by Limstella View Post
    Wow just isn't what it use to be, mind i started kinda late mid WOTLK, but i enjoyed myself leveling, learning how to do things. Hitting 80 being able to gear myself at a decent speed. I enjoyed ICC it was fun yet not to challenging. The when Cata came I bought the special edition thinking like oh this going to to be fun. Hit 85 in less than 5 days...then the hell begins....2hr heroics, less than acceptable gear raiding almost impossible for 2 months in a non hardcore guild. Nothing to do but waist my time on archeology. Quit for a month, play League of legends, come back..do a few uninteresting raids that still people are bad at. Molten core comes out hurray i actually did the hylas quests im ahead of the game....month of doing boring quests and raids barely can down anything. I'm done.....Hear about pandas....Nope never coming back... hear about pokemon...nope never coming back....hear about the dragonflight losing there powers....what the hell is wrong with you blizzard never coming back....hear about Tyreal mount....I want the stupid pet nope sorry you arent getting a years worth out of me......hear about 6 talent points......wha tha hell?..........I'm sorry but 6 talent points really blizzard...I dont give a crap about your reasons for doing it it stupid and pathetic you really thing its going to be more diverse no 6 spell you can choose from onyl six will be just right per spec your jsut lazy and dont want to have to make adjustment to 80 talents of even 40. Im sorry but enjoy looking though that talents to decide whats best for me...oh six wow looks like only these 6 spells will truly be usuful... sorry the 6 talent points were my last straw. Those who continue to follow blizzard you are nothing but sheep that follow what ever blizzard tells you. There are far more interesting mmos out there, dont give blizzard any more money for the crap they are giving us.

hopefully some day you'll look back and think "man i was ignorant at that age"

if you think you could balance 40 separate tiers of 3 choices of talents AND keep each talent interesting and not just fluff, you should be working for NASA or something. Or you need your head examined.

right now with 6 talent tiers of 3 choices they have 3^6 = 729 different ways to spec your talents

if they have 40 talent points that you want.. that would mean 40 rows of 3 choices...

so you're asking for 3^40 = 12,157,665,459,056,928,801 different ways to spec your character, that is impossible to balance (obviously).

i really hope i dont have to explain any further why your problem with "too few talent points" is ridiculous

also think about this. they have to consider future expansions. Say in the lvl 90-95 expansion they add another tier. That's 3^7 = 2187 different possible talent specs they have to try to balance.

Personally i don't believe they'll even be able to pull that off and will have to redo talents again somehow.

Anyway, i guess what im sayin is, think before you post, or read a book or something.

edit: btw that's 729 possible talent specs PER CLASS... and they have to balance 11 classes somehow, that's 8019 talent specs in the entire game, shit like that doesn't get handled overnight,
    Last edited by Youngamerican; 2012-04-10 at 12:15 AM.

I agree wholeheartedly with the last poster, if anything the new talent changes are finally a way for us all to break free from cookie cutter specs. Finally no more omg noob you're not 31 x x you're terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get a kick of the field hand. <NEEDS HOE OR RAKE>

What a shameful post. I'm not even biased since i quit Wow 1 year ago so i CBA, but really ? You seem to hate this game since early Cata, literally everything you mention post-WOTLK is bad in your opinion. Then you ask people to stop beeing sheeps and follow Blizzard ? Son, if Wow has +8m suscribers still its for a good reason : because Wow is a damm good game. Have your opinions, yes, but dont try to shove them into other people's throat.

Wtf am i talking about anyways ? This is the internet...

*edit for posting in wrong section*
    Last edited by Volcanus9; 2012-04-10 at 08:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Firstly, if you're reffering to the dungeon, it's the normal version of it in Beta, what would you expect? If you're talking about quests, well, you know what happened to secret hidden quests? They never existed. Aslong as there's internet nothing is secret or hidden. I prefer funny and straightforward questing over clueless questing where I have to find some old man's wife. There never was any challenge in questing aslong as sites like Wowhead and Thotbot existed, and if you didn't use those sites all the quests were like 'Kill 30 of these guys' anyways. There never were any bragging rights (bragging is for scumbags btw) about quests, those always resided in raids and achievements. Also, I don't think Blizzard cares about their reputation with the ''Wayne25uk'' clan.
    Of course they care you tool,where do you think they buy their Nerf bats from? It certainly isnt cheap to make those things,and ever since i started making ban hammers they always come to me,so if they want good deals they better keep that rep up boyo!

Now I know why the term 'Wrath baby' was invented. I hate the term myself, but oh god what a stupid post.

Valley of the four winds reminds me of Wind Waker... in a good way

Deleted
    I hope mop is being released in the summer

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though I'm one of the Peeps (idiots) that purchased Carbonite addon when you were forced to do so if you wanted all the features, if Blizzards keeps up the awesome questing additions it won't be needed.

Deleted
    looks cool

Deleted
    I gave them the idea of map quest locators ! Verry glad they took the idea... makes me feel like im a part of it more now
    Gonna be verry nice for new players mostly ... back in the day we wasted hours searching crap on wowhead also if you abandon your quests, you can find them now easy ... FTW Blizzard for that !