Need feedback for my exam project

Hi there, for my exam project I have chosen to make some posters that's supposed to increase the amount of tourists that visit Denmark.

I need your help, though, since I am required to "test" these posters, so below you will find a survey, which I hope that you will answer. It's ok if you don't want to answer it, but you'd make my life a lot more easier if you do.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MZ2MTJR

Thanks in advance.
    Did you know that if you close your eyes, stick your tongue out of your mouth and pretend to shake invisible salt on your tongue, you'll actually be able to taste salt?

Filled it out for ya' mate. It was legen-DARY!

Thanks a bunch, I appreciate it.
    Did you know that if you close your eyes, stick your tongue out of your mouth and pretend to shake invisible salt on your tongue, you'll actually be able to taste salt?

I posted my own surveymonkey thing on here a while back asking for people to respond and I know how much this can help!

Filled in, goodluck!
    If you spend your entire life getting senpai to notice you, you'll never notice anyone else.

2philosophical4me

Filled in, Good luck.
    I feel something so right doing the wrong thing,I feel something so wrong doing the right thing,I could lie, coudn't I, could lie,Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.

Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep dreaming about the things that we could be

I filled it in. I thought you'd want to know that there was a bug in the last question: it wouldn't let me tick the same level of interest both before and after seeing the posters, which I tried to do.