... LastLast
    Deleted

What can guarantee to make you cry?

Personally, it's Mufasa dying.

Every time!:

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, I cry so easily it's sad.

Any sad dog adoption commercial
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

10+ Year Old Account
    The Seymour episode of Futurama, also the pokemon movie.
    Waiting on GW2 and Z.O.E. HD collection.
    Currently playing WoW and hating YGO.
    My Feral druid Main
    And most importantly I shall give you the means to travel faster than the fastest starship. To soar to the ends of the universe and beyond.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TigglyBiggly View Post
    The Seymour episode of Futurama, also the pokemon movie.
    Amagawd yeah where they make the two pikachu fight when they soo don't want to! :|

"Luck of the Fryish" episode of Futurama, when Fry discovers that what he thought was his brother stealing his name and fame by going to space, was actually his nephew carrying on his spirit. Gets me every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombina View Post
    Amagawd yeah where they make the two pikachu fight when they soo don't want to! :|
    Stoppat you make me tear up! :C
    Waiting on GW2 and Z.O.E. HD collection.
    Currently playing WoW and hating YGO.
    My Feral druid Main
    And most importantly I shall give you the means to travel faster than the fastest starship. To soar to the ends of the universe and beyond.....

My loved ones in pain. But that's pretty obvious I guess, so besides that. I'm a real softie when it comes to family/adventure-movies, you know that part when someone gets either hurt real badly or dies and all that dramatic music starts.
    "Fame was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rerk View Post
    I'm a real softie when it comes to family/adventure-movies, you know that part when someone gets either hurt real badly or dies and all that dramatic music starts.
    THIS!! oh so much this i can watch a sad movie and not give to shits about someones death (Titanic/king kong endings - these made me feel sad sure but not close to wiping an eye, and for somereason my friend always has ago at me for not getting emotional at these) However if I watch a movie with say my niece and not actuly expecting a tragic scene it will get to me
    Your speaker volume BETRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU!

Deleted
    Sacrifice in a narrative.

Example, Armageddon. Awful movie for the most part but Willis's acting in the end made my cry (Joke!). Both Willis and Tyler played their roles very well imo and it was convincing enough to bring a tear to my eye.

More recently, I cried for a good few minutes at Thanes death in Mass Effect 3.

Deleted
    When I didn't get enough sleep for an extended period. From then on, anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Diablo3 gets canceled
    I registered on MMO-Champion, and all I got was this lousy signature...

Not much, however there was this one video that I seen a while back, it was about a guy and his dog. The dog was getting put down because it had a really bad disease/condition(cant remember what it was) and the video was basically the guy spending the last couple of hours with the dog and finally the dog being put down, that really caught me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelfie View Post
    If Diablo3 gets canceled
    Crying? I think most people would be more inclined to raise pitchforks and torches and start marching towards Blizz HQ.

The Futurama episode about Fry's dog - Jurassic Bark. Every time, at the end, they play that song and show the poor dog waiting for Fry...

EVERY. TIME.

Seeing Metallica live, I will cry like a little girl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Not much, however there was this one video that I seen a while back, it was about a guy and his dog. The dog was getting put down because it had a really bad disease/condition(cant remember what it was) and the video was basically the guy spending the last couple of hours with the dog and finally the dog being put down, that really caught me.

Schindler's List.
    Which part? Oskar's end monologue and goodbye, and then the scene of the surviving Schindler Jews and their family.
    I can't even get a minute into the Schindler memorial scene before I'm balling. It's beautiful.

Runner up is the first suicide from The Shawshank Redemption, and then the last 15 minutes of the same movie, and I'm balling by the beach scene.
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

The movie A Beautiful Mind always tears me up.

Deleted
    The scene where Frodo takes off in Lord of the Rings: Return of the King.
    The scene where he goes with Gandalf and Bilbo on the boat, that is. Always brings tears to my eyes ;(.

I can honestly say pretty much nothing. I met my girlfriend on the 26th of April last year, and to my recollection which is pretty accurate about these things, I haven't cried once during the (almost) year that's preceded, and before then I can't recall so easily. I've never cried when at funerals or anything, be they of close or distant family members, and i've never cried during any movies either, nor did I cry before or after the surgery a couple of years ago which involved the bones in my feet getting broken/shaved/reset.

I think i'm the stereotypical stiff-upper-lip guy, only that statement often implies that emotion is being held back which it really isn't for me as they're not there in the first place. I sometimes worry, stressed, bored, and I often get angry (pretty much any time I have to drive anywhere as there's always someone on the road whom fate decrees will be the individual to get horribly in my way), but so too am I very often in a positive mood, unafraid to laugh and joke, and have a good conversation about interesting things, but crying really isn't a 'thing' for me; perhaps something will come along in life to change that naturally, but from my past experiences thus far it would have to be a pretty big thing; the birth of my first child perhaps, but then that would be tears of joy in any case.