Need help with Arms DPS

So i just went Arms, use to be fury, and i am aware that Arms is the better DPS spec right now as a warrior. So i actually had better DPS as fury then i did as arms, I don't know what I am doing wrong and would love some help, please and thank you.

Armory Link: Its Brucick, US-Baelgun
    Weapon Link: its the 397 Gladiators greatsword

You're being too open ended

what do you mean by being too open ended?

For starters, you'll definitely wanna pick up the Mortal Strike and Overpower prime glyphs, change your talent tree to include Improved Slam (and I would also go with Executioner over Booming Voice), then reforge out of haste towards Exp and Hit cap (your expertise is pretty low)

In order to tell you what you're doing wrong, you need to supply more data . . . log of a raid, etc. Don't know what your doing, so can't say what you're doing wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

We need more details. Do you have logs from any raid, even LFR?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ucick/advanced

To start with, i'm going to ignore all the missing enchants and gems, and just assume that the gear is new and you're still going to do it.

You still have fury glyphs in your arms spec.
    I would go 2/2 Executioner instead of Booming Voice, as arms does not have empty GCDs to use shouts, unless you're not in melee range of anything.

Need more info. Have you read the arms guides at the top of the page?

Edit: No imp slam? Do you use slam at 1.5sec? Or do you just stand there and wait on the other attacks?
    Start by reading an arms guide, then come back with any questions.

Edit2: Even though you're not wearing your sword on the armory, you're still 2% under hit, and 16 under expertise. Which that pvp sword will not make up, so you have some reforging to do also.
    Last edited by asharia; 2012-04-09 at 01:53 AM.

Thanks for the help all, followed the Arms DPS PvE guide and my DPS has increased significantly, I use to be doing around 13k in my current gear but now im up to around 18k, with no enchants at all either,( havent had the time to run everywhere and get them)

Looks like you regemmed and respeccd properly. As for the arms rotation its pretty simple , i mean not mage simple but not feral druid wotlk hard either. Don't over use heroic strike unless you're in a fight where rage doesn't seem to stop coming, youll only wanna use heroic as a rage dump at above 85 rage, and if u overuse it it's a vast dps decrease. Youll want an eye of unmaking, judging by your gear it shouldnt be hard for you to get one , even the raidfinder one is good. Youll also want a gurthalak because the proc is retardedly overpowered, so in fact the raidfinder one altho lower top end damage will be about a 1.5k dps increase over the cata greatsword. Check out maxdps.com, very easy to plug in your toon, then it will show you what upgrades to go after. And yeh enchant ur gear.

There is a sticky above about helping people with DPS problems.

Quote Originally Posted by mtekz View Post
    There is a sticky above about helping people with DPS problems.
    I actually think that thread is invisible for most :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikhart View Post
    I actually think that thread is invisible for most :P
    Certainly seems like it.