T6 helm now always procs when jumping!!!

I'm not sure if this is a glitch or a recent change but jumping always activates the T6 Helm proc. Thought I'd share the cool news with all you other locks!

It has been like that since patch 4.3 and I hate it, it's just stupid now (ALSO both T6 and S3 [dunno which season rly] are red now, so no blue wings -.-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jo7e View Post
    It has been like that since patch 4.3 and I hate it, it's just stupid now (ALSO both T6 and S3 [dunno which season rly] are red now, so no blue wings -.-)
    They've said the pvp one being red is a bug, no eta on fix tho
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

My wings don't seem to flap, they just open and disappear a second later. My friend told me he sees the same thing, they won't flap...
    I saw a lock that could do it, everytime he jumped the wings did that cool movement up and down. I tried the 3 different helmets but none of them seems to work. Anyone else having this issue? I'm forsaken male, maybe that's the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcontes View Post
    My wings don't seem to flap, they just open and disappear a second later. My friend told me he sees the same thing, they won't flap...
    I saw a lock that could do it, everytime he jumped the wings did that cool movement up and down. I tried the 3 different helmets but none of them seems to work. Anyone else having this issue? I'm forsaken male, maybe that's the problem.
    They will flap if you do /rawr . Also if you use a Deepstone Oil while you do /rawr, your wings will continue to flap. Until you cancel the Effect.
    Last edited by Mobkillz; 2012-04-09 at 08:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobkillz View Post
    They will flap if you do /rawr . Also if you use a Deepstone Oil while you do /rawr, your wings will continue to flap. Until you cancel the Effect.
    Holy shit that is awesome, now I know how im gonna afk in OG.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobkillz View Post
    hahhaha, didnt know

Deleted
    Yeah noticed that too. While it is funny i prefered it the old way. The thing with roar is cool though.
    I wonder if this bug is somehow connected to the rogue legendary wings which also activate while jumping.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    They've said the pvp one being red is a bug, no eta on fix tho
    Has anyone noticed that the Deathmist Hood is now purple instead of blue?

indeed it sucks....

It didn't proc so often back in the day but at least it was flapping without having to do extra.

I wish Blizzard brought back the old animation and also kept the current one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aaaaand I just macro'd /rawr, thanks for the info.

I guess it's cool if you're a fan of the set, but like a lot of people, it just feels too flashy and colourful to be a warlock set.

What I like most about the change is that your wings now flap every time you hop between platforms on Madness.

It's been noticed before i believe. As far as I know its been like this since the begin of 4.3 when alot of people transmogged their helm into the T6 one and started to notice it. For me , they just appear when i jump but as soon as you land they disapear again , so they're not making the full animation

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Has anyone noticed that the Deathmist Hood is now purple instead of blue?
    Yes, it's been that way ever since they introduced the BoA helms (and made Deathmist unobtainable). It's really annoying, and I wish they'd fix it, but I'm not holding my breath considering how long it has already been.

OT: The T6 helm flapping from jumps has also been happening for a while (I 1st noticed it a few months ago), though I'm not sure when it started. I see how some might like it, but I find it rather irritating (not cool or special when you can just spam it) and much prefer the old way.

I only hope this happened as a result of a bug and they didn't actually invest time into changing the way a 6ish year old tier set works.

“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”

15+ Year Old Account
    It was a bug back when season 3 came out as well.
    They have the means to fix it, but when they choose to get around to it... no one knows!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imhullu View Post
    It was a bug back when season 3 came out as well.
    They have the means to fix it, but when they choose to get around to it... no one knows!
    Atleast it's only cosmetical, unlike the falling in the water when jumping platforms on madness and not getting teleported into the fight on spine...

Bugfixes are for paid games, not f2p games like... wait... ...