Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ...
18
26
27
28
29
30
... LastLast
  1. #541
    I will take your Fossilised Raptor!

    Swaglord - Aman'thul (US)

  2. #542
    High Overlord istrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by beardhammer View Post
    I will take your Fossilised Raptor!

    Swaglord - Aman'thul (US)
    Headless Horseman's Mount!

    My friends and I used to summon all our alts every day to SM and use as many summons as we could to get that guy to drop it before they made it drop from bags. That and Midnight have eluded me for a long time.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...icorn/advanced

  3. #543
    Quote Originally Posted by istrain View Post
    Headless Horseman's Mount!

    My friends and I used to summon all our alts every day to SM and use as many summons as we could to get that guy to drop it before they made it drop from bags. That and Midnight have eluded me for a long time.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...icorn/advanced
    Flametalon of Alysrazor

    Mine is:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Nitrak/simple
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
    - Mario Andretti

  4. #544
    Blademaster chevy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    32
    Magnificent Flying Carpet from one above me then.


    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ff%C3%BD/mount

  5. #545
    Istrain,

    I'll take your flametalon, no hesitation

    My character is Roadkîll (the alt code is 140) , from Khaz'goroth US. Sorry I can't post an actual link yet.

  6. #546
    Think I'll take that Corrupted hyppogryph over the Experiment 12-B. Armory in sig

  7. #547
    Stood in the Fire Syfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Howling Fjord
    Posts
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinedoom View Post
    Think I'll take that Corrupted hyppogryph over the Experiment 12-B. Armory in sig
    Taking your Corrupted Fire Hawk

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Halvie/mount

  8. #548

  9. #549
    Bloodsail Admiral Icebear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,130
    Quote Originally Posted by havenwood29 View Post
    Give me that Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...llected&page=1
    Not a lot of interesting mounts.. But I'll take your Winged Steed of the Ebon Blade - just because I'm a shaman and can't buy it myself :P
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s=is-collected

  10. #550
    High Overlord Beastwhisper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Hardenberg, Netherlands
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by Icebear View Post
    Not a lot of interesting mounts.. But I'll take your Winged Steed of the Ebon Blade - just because I'm a shaman and can't buy it myself :P
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s=is-collected
    Swift Zhevra for me

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Erenidus/mount
    WoW Main chars --> Warrior: Bladestormer Rogue: Eranidus Hunter: Beastwhisper
    WoW Alts --> Mage: Sudinare Shaman: Stormlasher

    D3 classes: Wizard (main) - Barbarian - Demon Hunter

  11. #551

  12. #552
    Stood in the Fire Yossarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Roma
    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by feellucky View Post
    Black War Tiger for horde would be sweet

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wood/Mac/mount
    plagued protodrake!

    mine
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ossarian/mount

  13. #553
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    Swift Razzashi Raptor! do want!

    mine

  14. #554

  15. #555

  16. #556
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by silmarilen View Post
    Thanks so much for the Corrupted Fire Hawk

    Me: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Crowpala/mount

  17. #557

  18. #558
    Herald of the Titans gutnbrg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New Mageland
    Posts
    2,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoraxe View Post
    Sunreaver dragonhawk, just what i wanted!

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oraxelol/mount
    ill take ur Acherus Deathcharger just bc we stopped farming ICC before i got mine from the shadowmourne prizes...

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...llected&page=1

  19. #559
    Dreadlord Criiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    894
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    ill take ur Acherus Deathcharger just bc we stopped farming ICC before i got mine from the shadowmourne prizes...

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...llected&page=1
    Headless Horseman, that thing never wants to drop for me whenever the event is on.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...llected&page=1

  20. #560
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1o1 View Post
    Headless Horseman, that thing never wants to drop for me whenever the event is on.
    Your Raven Lord please sir!
    eu. battle. net/wow/en/character/moonglade/Forestille/mount

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •