Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Noblegarden mount luck.

So yeah, was just in the process of farming my 500 eggs for the mount, and guess what bloody drops when I open one of the eggs -.-
    what to buy with the 394 chocolate spare now, hmm.
    http://i.imgur.com/V3jDJ.jpg

edit: Oh dear, this is in the wrong section -.-

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adt View Post
    So yeah, was just in the process of farming my 500 eggs for the mount, and guess what bloody drops when I open one of the eggs -.-
    what to buy with the 394 chocolate spare now, hmm.
    http://i.imgur.com/V3jDJ.jpg

edit: Oh dear, this is in the wrong section -.-
    Buy a few extra pets for extra cash (better to wait few months to prices to go up)
    (>^^)> Pandas

should buy more gold cause you broke.... consider yourself lucky, i had to farm all 500 eggs...
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

32k isn't a lot, but it's really more than you ever need.

15+ Year Old Account
    was farming the 500 chocolates and got up to 302 chocolates, 2 pets, idk how many sets of the clothes and other crap, and the mount dropped for me. Was pretty excited since I normally have pretty bad luck with stuff like that.
    Was hit with a nerf bat!

Haha i got the mount on my 5th egg

Deleted
    Bought a few pets, but being on a dead server, I doubt they'll sell :P, didn't realise 32k is considered poor nowadays, I understand it's not a lot in comparison to others, but it's still way more than needed :P

I don't expect anyone to believe me, but i actually got the mount from the first egg I opened today. One of my guildmates jokingly gkicked me when i said it in gchat. :P

Found a pretty sweet 2 egg spot in Goldshire (were a couple of instances where someone would try and ninja it from me, so I spent a few minutes sitting on a mammoth over the egg spots with my pet stationed over the other) But after about 2 hours I got from I think my 170ish egg?
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Deleted
    Got my mount on egg nr 491...

Deleted
    Got mine after 95 eggs I think

Deleted
    I got mine for 500 eggs from the vendor. On the first attempt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levia86 View Post
    You use the exact same farming spot I use : D

It kicks a lot of ass.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

:| I got no mount after farming roughly 750 chocolates for the mount and various achievs. Lucky dogs!

Huh, didn't realise it could drop from the eggs itself. Thought you HAD to buy it.

Imagine looting your 499 egg and there it is >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

Quote Originally Posted by Levia86 View Post

Aw, that sucks. I jokingly said in general chat "Epic Blizz troll: giving you the mount on your 500th egg". You weren't far off though.

0.1% dropchance from the egg, what do you think?

I got mount , 2 pets , 5 pants , 1 shirt , 1 bunny ears "head" , 4 robes and more and i ididnt reach 500 all from eggs

was my luckiest day in wow , guess am lucky cause i already cancel my subscription and played just to finish noble achieve

xXx English is not my first language xXx

OP, what are you addons, your UI is very clean.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    until now 200 eggs no mount. 160 chocolates

i got it after 246 yay for not having too farm it all.