New Monitor/Headset What to get??

So currently my "headset" is a hunk-of-junk from the source, cost me like $20 lol. it does the job, poorly, but it works and im "meh" with it, its fine for now.

Where as my TV (PS3 currently hooked up) is an old 27" CRT TV, hunk of junk even more so. takes up a shit ton of space, terrible picture quality and my screen is slightly damaged, nothing major but gets irritating if you manage to pick it out.

Currently for my monitor im using a 17" HP Monitor i got from walmart a few years back on sale, but its so tiny, not high quality or anything of the sort.
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...roduct=3686798

my desktop is an iBUYPOWER unit, ill get the details when i get home from work, not sure what really matters, typical 1gb hdd, 1gb nvida (i think) graphics card, 4.2 ghz iirc from amd (again details will follow if they matter). and my pc is currently connected to my monitor via VGA. its doesnt look sharp/fancy, but again. it does the job.

so im stuck between getting a new monitor/tv or a decent headset.

If i go with a TV id like to get maybe a 32" /w HDMI inputs for my computer/PS3 i figure that wouldnt be too much at once and will still let D3 look amazing. this way i get a Tv and new monitor out of it and then use my 17" as a secondary monitor.

or if i get a headset, ive done a lil' bit of reading and the Sennheiser PC 360 looks fairly decent as i would be using it for music/movies sometimes too and yes, i want it to sounds good (especially if im spending the money, which, yes is a bit of an issue.)

TLDR:
    What to get, new headset (vs old, cheap, shitty headset). Or New TV (vs. small monitor + big ass hunkajunk CRT). And what to get? Cost, minor issue, be reasonable ie. 2k+ on TV is a no-go....... Preferably under $250 for headset, under $600 for TV. CDN funds.

Deleted
    Here's a few suggestions: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post13403306

Also, some pointers:
    - Don't get a TV. TVs make for shitty computer monitors. Also, for a normal viewing distance I wouldn't recommend going above 23" for 1080p. The pixels simply become too big.
    - I'd recommend to get a pair of headphones and a stand alone microphone. If you can fit it in your budget/setup, get a nice soundcard as well (especially if you're getting headphones for ~$250).