Is there an addon for healers that I can disable?

The one thing that REALLY annoys me about healbot and others is I can't disable them when I want to, I have to log out and disable the addon, why a feature doesn't exist to disable ingame I have no idea but I play multiple specs / classes and having to turn it off all the time is a pain.

I just need an healing frame that can be turned off, and please don't suggest blizzards default.

Get addon control panel, it lets you disable any addon with just a reload ui.

10+ Year Old Account
    You do know you can set up addons for each of your character, right? So your healer might have it on, but you disable it for your rogue.

I'm not sure if Vuhdo can be disabled completely (never tried), but you can create different profiles and have them auto-enable for different characters and group sizes. You could just create a "party only" profile for your non-healers and have it auto-load in all group sizes.

10+ Year Old Account
    My healbot can be turned off... open the options, on the very first page there is a check box that says "disable healbot"

Deleted
    You can disable Healbot in it's options menu. It removes anything healbot related from your screen. Even though the addon is still active and can be accessed again through the "/hb o" command, you won't see any other things healbot related once disabled.

And like stated above, Addon Control Panel.

Deleted
    Addon Control Panel <3. Besides only having to reload your UI to disable it, you can save more than 20 profiles on it which you can choose from ingame as well. It's very convenient.

10+ Year Old Account
    Urgh healbot. Real healers heal au naturalle!

Also Addon control panel. Get it.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Deleted
    Get Pitbull 4, make a healing UI and a DPS/Tank UI, use the built in dual spec functionality (no need for reloading the UI).
    Use Clique to heal just like with heal bot.

Try using Reflux http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/reflux . It will let you create profiles that you can swap between /reflux switch HealUI, /reflux switch TankUI, etc. and it will save addon settings that you set up on each profile.

/hb t will toggle it on and off

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator