Deleted

Re-Roll Project | Horde |

Hello ladies and gentlemen!

We all know Mist of Pandaria is around the corner, and if you are like me, you cannot wait!
    However, me and my friends got tired of being alliance since we are all horde at heart that we decided we want a fresh start! Something new and exciting to do in preparations for MoP

But we are pretty mature and casual so we didn't want to rush characters to 85, just like everyone else we feel this is a game and should be treated as such. That's why we have a laid back attitude to the time spent online. We understand that you have a life outside this game and you come online to relax and have fun. Just like us!

This is something for you who wants a fresh start as horde, we don't appreciate using heirlooms or boosting your character as this is an experience we want to share together. Leveling from scratch, doing dungeons together and diving in to pvp is something that creates friends. Which is what we want to achieve with this.

The guild has been active and live for about a week so far, which means we have around 20 members where 10 are usually online at one give time.
    The lvls range from 5-50ish, where some are having a friendly lvling competition while others are focusing on their professions or world events right now. Which means that the majority are around lvl 20ish

The server we chose is Ragnaros, and we did so after some research. Its pretty 50/50 when it comes to faction population and the market is stable, community is nice and there's high activity. It is a PVP server and thats because we prefer it, nothing beats some adrenaline rushing, dont worry though if you get ganked we will gang up on them. We are a team after all!

So if you're interested, write a line or two in here and we will get back to you, heres some quick info:

Server: Ragnaros
    Faction: Horde

Contact info in game: Trexie | Flairica | Warjïn

Deleted
    We are going strong, with members joining every day.

Deleted
    Come check us out!

Im interested in joining