Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    i remember the crossroads fun but i will say this

10v1 is NOT pvp
    Today's lesson children; life isn't fair.

Fancy that.

Deleted
    this is something I never got to experience that well, in terms of people actually fighting you and so on.. thing is stormscale eu doesn't really have alliance on it and when you see one some people don't even know what it is. if this happens they will try to give it gold or something haha

---------- Post added 2012-04-09 at 11:43 AM ----------

10v1 is NOT pvp
    than it's up to you to take all of them on your own :P, my current record is people around the same gear as I have 7v1

---------- Post added 2012-04-09 at 11:43 AM ----------

10v1 is NOT pvp
    than it's up to you to take all of them on your own :P, my current record is people around the same gear as I have 7v1

Deleted
    Inb4 they put guards everywhere...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Ah, the opposite faction ganging up and ganking you non stop, in turn making you not able to level or basically play the game. Going to be fun.
    Go back to your god damn PvE server and stop crying about it already, if you don't want it fine, you have the choice, we, the people who want it, also have the choice to have it. Shut up.

10+ Year Old Account
    this makes me happy that im on a pve server. That way i don't have to worry about faction imbalance. I can just focus on doing my thing.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Carebears because they don't want their game to be ruined by some assholes who have to kill lower level characters because they don't have a chance? nice logic.

"Go play on a PvE server" sure when Blizzard let me change realms for free so I don't have to fork out god knows how many pounds to move my characters, battles like Southshore I can imagine being extremely fun yes (I love doing FTA/FTH achs, they're badass), but having people camp you non stop because they're higher level than you/with more buddies isn't fun at all.

I actually play on a PvE server, but I'm looking at it from a rational point of view.
    Oh damn, even more nice things from you, oh well. If you aren't even on a PvP server then why the fuck do you come annoy us with your shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't judge the full game on what's in the beta. Currently in the Beta there is one zone, 1 dungeon and 1 level to gain. So out of boredom, you world PvP. Once MoP goes live, World Pvp will take a backseat to players who want to get to 90 as fast as possible.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha! Finally! I was swearing like a mad man at cata launch when those stupid guards killed me each time I killed someone, but not this time!

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    We been starved of world pvp since SWP, it is about time.
    Hell yeah!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaephira View Post
    Oh damn, even more nice things from you, oh well. If you aren't even on a PvP server then why the fuck do you come annoy us with your shit
    The same reason you post without actually thinking. Because you have an opinion.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

dwarqon

fix ur last post plz uve quoted the same post twice in the 1 reply

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    Hahaha! Finally! I was swearing like a mad man at cata launch when those stupid guards killed me each time I killed someone, but not this time!
    There's already guards on the beta. There are a few neutral quest hubs without them, just not the majority.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mööh View Post
    this makes me happy that im on a pve server. That way i don't have to worry about faction imbalance. I can just focus on doing my thing.
    It'll happen on a PvE server as well, people will be standing flagged on top of quest givers to make you accidentally flag yourself. However I agree with you it will not be the constant slaughter of the underrepresented faction.

wow, my ears are actually hurting. i think i have a headache too

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    It'll happen on a PvE server as well, people will be standing flagged on top of quest givers to make you accidentally flag yourself. However I agree with you it will not be the constant slaughter of the underrepresented faction.
    worst case is you do it once by accident, have to wait 5mins for your flag to drop and are more careful from then on.
    Last edited by asharia; 2012-04-09 at 12:08 PM.

Not really, wait for flying mounts at 90.

OP is just a noob and doesn't read notes well. There is currently no gaurds in beta... for neutral hubs. Once gaurds are put in this "open world pvp" is going to cease to exist outside of towns unless you meet during quest killing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uthaslol View Post
    This... unless they somehow fix the massive Faction imbalance on the majority of realms this is one of the worst idea's they ever had.
    If you honestly don't want to have the possibility of being owned while questing, stop rolling on PvP realms. Seriously.

Deleted
    Carebears because they don't want their game to be ruined by some assholes who have to kill lower level characters because they don't have a chance? nice logic.

"Go play on a PvE server" sure when Blizzard let me change realms for free so I don't have to fork out god knows how many pounds to move my characters, battles like Southshore I can imagine being extremely fun yes (I love doing FTA/FTH achs, they're badass), but having people camp you non stop because they're higher level than you/with more buddies isn't fun at all.

I actually play on a PvE server, but I'm looking at it from a rational point of view.
    pvp=you get ganked you gank back simple....I got ganked many times while leveling my main, when I was high enough level I was the one doing the ganking.....thats part of the `nowhere is safe` feeling you should have if you roll pvp......

it doesnt ruin the game its a part of the game on a pvp server you win some you lose some no need to be a crybaby about it its only a game.

what I am fed up of is blizz over sanatising everything on the basis of said crybabys.....said before if you dont want to pvp then rol pve....if your already on a pvp server then why did you roll there? is that my problem? and the problem of others who want to pvp on `shock horror a pvp server` of course it isnt why should our games be sanatised down because you made a mistake in server choice?

if its red its dead......simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Looks great and is exactly the sort of thing I wanted as opposed to "World PvP is back in the form of...killing NPC's of the opposite faction!", though what they need to do however is provide some sort of 'underdog' buff to those on servers whose faction is population is much lower than that of the opposite faction; if there's 3x more Alliance than Horde for example, then some sort of PvP-specific buff to make your character a degree more powerful would not go amiss.
    there was a buff called tenacity back in wrath when wintergrasp was active. tenacity looked great on paper.
    when it actually hit the field they forgot to account for the amount of stuns,slows,interrupts,dots etc. that can be placed on that one player w/ tenacity. it was great when going up against a small group of 5 vs 1 but 25 vs 5 caused some issues not to mention capturing points went by faster w/ more people on it so the 5 can easily overtake the 1 and tenacity didnt bother to help the player there.

the point im trying to make is if they implement that again it'd better do something more than just buff damage,healing, and health.
    Sig: Left-aligned forms are the slowest of the three to complete because of the number of eye fixations they require to parse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go back to your god damn PvE server and stop crying about it already, if you don't want it fine, you have the choice, we, the people who want it, also have the choice to have it. Shut up.
    Take it you gank people who have no choice, hf I guess.

Hmmm? maybe because I'm looking at it from a rational point of view, you know, actually thinking about other people. Some people are on PvP servers because the guilds are better and they have an established one, or they can't afford to move off it because of prices and Blizzard refuses to do jack shit about imbalanced realms making it a crap experience getting ganked 24/7 by assholes who feel superior killing people with no chance. Luckily I'm not in that position (anymore), but some people are, I guess being inconsiderate such as yourself, you won't recognize that.

Quote Originally Posted by thatcrazypenguin View Post
    pvp=you get ganked you gank back simple....I got ganked many times while leveling my main, when I was high enough level I was the one doing the ganking.....thats part of the `nowhere is safe` feeling you should have if you roll pvp......

it doesnt ruin the game its a part of the game on a pvp server you win some you lose some no need to be a crybaby about it its only a game.

what I am fed up of is blizz over sanatising everything on the basis of said crybabys.....said before if you dont want to pvp then rol pve....if your already on a pvp server then why did you roll there? is that my problem? and the problem of others who want to pvp on `shock horror a pvp server` of course it isnt why should our games be sanatised down because you made a mistake in server choice?

if its red its dead......simple.
    Read the above, but I don't think you get it, ganking 1 on 1 against say 2 level 85s, I don't really mind that since it's someone who just wants a bit of PvP, but World PvP is now higher levels ganking lower levels who have no chance, or say a Mage right now avoiding fights with all Rogues/Hunters and going after only Warriors because they don't have a chance. Get my drift?
    Last edited by TJ; 2012-04-09 at 11:57 AM.