Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Alahondor View Post
    Your avatar+that quote made me giggle so hard.
    hehe thanks
    The pen is mightier than the sword, especially if properly sharpened and in the hands of a well trained ninja.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belial91 View Post
    Thanks ! Did blizzard say they want to make all pets similar DPS-wise? Can you please post me a link if you remember?

@molodirazz Why do I need an addon? I just let the pets kill mobs on their own and the wrathguard just cant compete with the shivan for example.
    Nah i dont remember, it was way before beta back when they talked about what they would like with warlock going forward. They wanted people to choose their personal favorite pet instead of being depended on spec etc!

Deleted
    Thanks Alahondor for your nice answer.
    I would indeed post this thread in the official Blizzard forum but since pretty much no Mods answer in the german forums I figured people here are informed better
    Blizzard posted lots of stuff about the WL I thought maybe the mentioned how they gonna handle pet DPS in MOP at some point.
    As for the glyph. The glyph only says Felguard but I heared people saying it als works with the WG thats why I was asking..

@Sparkuggz
    Ok cool, so it probably is just a bug. But good thing they gonna change this because I alsways prefered the FG over the other pets and I'm glad to use it again in MOP.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    If what he wanted to ask was that, or "is anyone else having this problem?" then he probably should have asked those things. As is, he's asking people with no connection to Blizzard whether or not something is a deliberate design decision...
    Well I tend to read between the lines of what someone is saying, since people frequently don't say precisely what they mean. You may not. It is what it is.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, especially if properly sharpened and in the hands of a well trained ninja.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkuggz View Post
    Nah i dont remember, it was way before beta back when they talked about what they would like with warlock going forward. They wanted people to choose their personal favorite pet instead of being depended on spec etc!
    Well right now its more. You have to choose upon the situation. The 2 situations being fel hound for single target fights. Fel guard for AoE.

Quote Originally Posted by Daos View Post
    I suspect what he's really asking boils down to "Does anyone remember hearing anything about this from Blues?". That is, after all, how we know what is and isn't intended.
    He/She could have done a hell of a lot better asking the question and been more polite to everyone who was correct about it being beta. The talent should be giving them a 10% (or whatever) damage increase.

As for the blue post. I MAY be wrong, but I think I remember seeing one that had to do with the wrathguard. It was probably just a cosmetic bug, but I know it had something to do with wrathguards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HawynLegend View Post
    He/She could have done a hell of a lot better asking the question and been more polite to everyone who was correct about it being beta. The talent should be giving them a 10% (or whatever) damage increase.

As for the blue post. I MAY be wrong, but I think I remember seeing one that had to do with the wrathguard. It was probably just a cosmetic bug, but I know it had something to do with wrathguards.
    I was being polite to everyone except for Kyuu because he posted the same stuff everyone posts in a beta thread but it is not helpful in any case.
    There were plenty of helpful other answers in this thread though.

Quote Originally Posted by HawynLegend View Post
    He/She could have done a hell of a lot better asking the question and been more polite to everyone who was correct about it being beta.
    I'll agree that the OP was probably a bit unnecessarily abrasive, but I agree with one point they made, which is that "Beta is beta" comments are pretty much not at all helpful. Sometimes I feel like that phrase is thrown around anywhere it theoretically fits for the sole purpose of artificially inflating someone's post count, not to actually provide meaningful discourse on the forums.

Deleted
    Ok i tried some stuff, deleting WTF and so on and I figured the glyph out.
    You have to put the 2handers into your backpack not any bag, just the standard 16 slot bag.

10+ Year Old Account
    The explaination for the lower single target output is probably down to balacing with Felstorm, or whatever the Wrathguard's ability is. Hit that, and on average it should work out around the same overall DPS.

The Wrathguard's damage numbers are lower because he dual wields.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
    The Wrathguard's damage numbers are lower because he dual wields.
    Am I giving the OP more credit than they deserve in assuming they've at least made a cursury breakdown of the DPS from it's standard abilities? Either way, I'd expect melee swings and Mortal Strike DPS to be overall lower than other pets', with the difference made up with Felstorm, assuming they're sticking with the 'pet for utility' model.

It is my belief that single-target they should be pretty close so that a minion is chosen for its utility rather than for its dps.
    Therefore if it is substantially lower than others then I would assume it to be a bug.
    Though as Jessicka correctly points out, whether that takes into account felstorm or not is an interesting point.

As a lot of people have already said, it's beta; the glyph should work on the Wrathguard, and if it hasn't already been fixed, it will be soon, as will the DPS issue.