Thread: Auto Clicker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adorada View Post
    Maybe because they *aren't* the same thing.

Auto-clickers simulate key presses. All macros do is they can be configured to do some kind of action, a user is still required to press the button.

For example, if I macro '1' to 'G1' (Logitech keyboard), I still have to press 'G1' to make the action. If I have an autoclicker program, I can just set it to press '1' every 1 second. Two different options. Sure, macros and autoclickers are usually used in combination, but they are *not* the same.
    you can do exactly that with the logitech g series, define a key and a delay as a macro, then set the button as a toggle to start/stop that macro. you can also add mouse-actions into a keyboard macro.
    the so called "driver software" aka logitech g-series profiler is nothing else than an autoclicker.

Don't use auto clicker software. My account has been banned because I have used auto keyboard clicker software.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortisia View Post
    I've been using home-made autoclicker for WoW, just for idling in capitals though, for like 4-5 years. Never banned.
    You mean something like this?

Normally, most games don't allow you to use automation. However, I doubt that a farmville-esque game will have any kind of Warden implementation to catch you. I wouldn't say the same for WoW though.

Please don't bump year-old threads.