Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    My antidepressant.
    Well, I live in Norway, so I don't have to pay for it in the first place, but I would if I had to.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    A local bakery sells a really, REALLY good baguette for $1.49, I'm not even sure how they can make any money at that price. I'd pay $5 for it and still consider it a value.
    The ingredients when bought in large quanitities are worth cents.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2012-04-09 at 11:55 PM.

Deleted
    My rubik's cube.

How can something so awesome be so cheap?

Edit: milk. I fucking love milk. I'd seriously pay like $5 per carton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Internet and food+drinks.

Food and drinks just to survive and the internet because imo it's the best invention ever.

I paid 20 bucks for a home haircut kit. It came with clippers, scissors, attachments, and some combs. I know have my wife cut my hair. I would easily pay, knowing what i know know, 80 bucks for the thing. It saves me so much time, hassle, and money to have her cut my hair at home.

Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    I paid 20 bucks for a home haircut kit. It came with clippers, scissors, attachments, and some combs. I know have my wife cut my hair. I would easily pay, knowing what i know know, 80 bucks for the thing. It saves me so much time, hassle, and money to have her cut my hair at home.
    So jealous, my wife wont let me cut my hair at home, shes too worried something will go horribly wrong.

Deleted
    cigarette's, i hate paying the current price enough but i love the habit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything that I would normally buy from the Bakery by my house. It's the last regular (doughnuts, bread, cookies, etc.) bakery left in the area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

internet if i had fast internet.. i pay 50 euro for a 2k line ahahhaahaha :| and its more then 1and half.. when i open my mail i lag in wow great internet realy..

i would pay 100 bugs+ if i could get a real internet here..

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    this old pizza place restaurant.. the pizza was so fantastic u could get 2 larges + pizza bread for like.. $28.. and it'd easily be worth another 10-15 more just cause of quality ingredients imo..

id say my phone too.. although i didnt pay anything for it so i guess double of 0 is still 0.
    That pizza better feed you for a month to pay $43 for it.

You know how much quality pizza ingredients cost? Not a lot. If you're buying in bulk, the most expensive thing is the cheese, which is still only a couple dollars a pound. Are you talking about pizza with ingredients "shipped from Italy"? Because if you are, you're paying a fuckton of money for a gimmick.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Ipod, have used it for several years now with no sign of needing replacement. Apples, would play triple for granny smith apples.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

10+ Year Old Account
    Video games staying in a physical format and without DRM, I would pay triple for them.

Books, you can get paperbacks for $5.00, would be fine paying twice that much.

Sourcream and Onion chips from either Maarud or Kims.
    Seriously, it's dangerously delicious.

Glad I have SOME self control at least *whistle* >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

SKyrim, lasted me so long. So good for the price.

SC2 is another one, so much to do with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow and a good steak and beer

My North Face backpack. I have had it for nearly nine years and just 2 rips. Easily pay double for this baby

I'd pay any amount of money to be able to keep my family member from smoking those damn cancer sticks.

My Kawasaki KE 100.Best $100 I ever spent.Kid was selling it for Wii money.Felt bad for him, nothing really out for it in 07.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Good quality boots. Anybody in the Military agrees with me.
    I am not in the military, but i do appreciate high quality boots that sits properly on my feet when i am snow shoveling. No doubt i would pay more for good quality boots, but not happily.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar