Thread: Solo top

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elial View Post
    What happened to Jarvan solo top?
    He is so nerfed, his mana costs are ridiculous and he kinda doesn't fit in the new meta. But i do enjoy counter Akali with him. He can so easily beat an Akali

He got nerfed around 4-5 patches in a row.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    That has some really stupid stuff in there. Tristana is weak against... Tristana? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Qauren View Post
    Unless you're getting a Glacial Shroud at level 3, then Renekton will still bully you until you get it, and if you give him a couple of kills and free farm from 3 -> Glacial Shroud then it probably won't save you still (or at least you won't be able to kill him, it'll just take him longer to kill you).
    Don't necessarily have to finish it straight away. A Chainmail is only 700g. Unlike other champs, buying one doesn't slow you down towards your main build.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasperhald View Post
    He is so nerfed, his mana costs are ridiculous and he kinda doesn't fit in the new meta. But i do enjoy counter Akali with him. He can so easily beat an Akali

He got nerfed around 4-5 patches in a row.
    Oh :/ bad times, I usually start with a regrowth pendant, rush it into a philo stone when top, then i can harass freely. Been playing him tons, and loving it :/ didn't know he was weaker than he was D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Is Renekton some sort of secret solo top god or something I haven't heard of? I didn't think he was *THAT* good.
    Very very very strong top laner that has just fallne out of favor for no other reason than people have forgotten. One of my favorite champions for sure.

@ Duill
    That would still be a rather early B though, giving Renekton some free farma nd experience hat he oculd easily snowball off of. While Ryze won't straight up beat Renekton, he probably is a good match up simply for snare setting up good ganks.

Strange. I might actually have to try Renekton sometime. I picked up Jarvan IV not too long ago, which I think is great, although sad to hear about his "nerfed" state.

Renekton (Wickd build) works great, Udyr, Kennen, yorick, vladi, galio, morde (abit meh), ad nidalee (I hate her...), riven... prob some more, but those are the most used @ top solo. Try some of em out.
    Udyr can be a lil bit tricky....

10+ Year Old Account
    Jarvan is a very mean pick down bottom too though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elial View Post
    Oh :/ bad times, I usually start with a regrowth pendant, rush it into a philo stone when top, then i can harass freely. Been playing him tons, and loving it :/ didn't know he was weaker than he was D:
    I loved him too, back in the days i would just buy 2-3 philo stones, and you couldn't be moved out of the lane!

Have bought/tried most Solo Top heroes but the one i main is Renekton. Such strong exchanges <3

Wukong will be my next aquisition. Seems OP!
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Quote Originally Posted by Kasperhald View Post
    I loved him too, back in the days i would just buy 2-3 philo stones, and you couldn't be moved out of the lane!
    I remember the days of stacking philo stones because the gp5 on them stacked. Full build by 30 min and you can never be harassed out of lane? Yes please!