Thread: QQ 10 man loot!

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

QQ 10 man loot!

From my armory 14xZon Ozz,12xHagara,14xWarmaster (normal and heroic).Never seen the cloth drops from these bosses or the caster ring from Hagara yet.Anyone feels any more unlucky? :P

Deleted
    We have yet to see cloth boots/bracer/belt or any random drop healer ring/trinket as of yet and we've killed them 18 times.

Raiding 25man and not had the spirit ring on either heroic or normal yet >_>

/feels your pain

10+ Year Old Account
    still no belt or pala / lock / priest token from ultraxion, no ring from hagara, no random healer ring, no random agi items (except 1 trinket) and no healer trinket from spine.. yay luck!

We've had Indomitable Pride and the random drop tanking ring drop once, both on separate nights. Our other tank got them both, then his motherboard crashed, and just today his account got hacked. QQ

18x yor'sahj norm kills and 3 heroic and still no Experimental Specimen Slicer,

I feel your pain my friend. RNG is a real bitch.

---------- Post added 2012-03-30 at 08:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bakob View Post
    We've had Indomitable Pride and the random drop tanking ring drop once, both on separate nights. Our other tank got them both, then his motherboard crashed, and just today his account got hacked. QQ
    I still havent seen Indomitable Pride drop, I managed to get myself a Soulshifter vortex though.

The same thing happening with the offhand from Ultrax. 16 kills on normal and heroic combined and it only dropped once. And quite a few people need it... And this is even on 25 so for 10 its even worse
    Last edited by Karei; 2012-03-30 at 06:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    everyone hates RNG =p and RNG hates everyone

Deleted
    No Soulshifter Vortex nor any Vial of Shadows nor any Underdweller Shoulderpads HC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalorna View Post
    Raiding 25man and not had the spirit ring on either heroic or normal yet >_>

/feels your pain
    This Maybe it has a lower drop rate than other drops (although I haven't checked wowhead for drop %)

Deleted
    26times warmaster, still have to see the tanking shield drop :s

10 Hagara normal mode kills and countless LFR kills and I'm still wearing the shoulders from Beth'tilac :/

Deleted
    3rd week in a row since no conq drop on 10 man 6/8 hc . + again no Hc CoC :|

Deleted
    We didn't see a single healer trinket drop from either Majordomo or Alysrazor for all of 4.2... :S

Our entire raid (10m) can equip the dodge trinket from spine, if they weren't unique, almost all of us could prolly double equip. Im not kidding you sir.

Deleted
    killed morchock HC 15 times and normal 2 times i still haven´t seen the bracers...

Same goes with all the warrior/shaman/hunter tier, 70% of all our tier drops this far (no iam not joking) is the DK 1

Deleted
    Never ever seen any of the three versions of Vial of Shadows on my 25 man raiding hunter.

We got 2 on heroic in the 10 man I run on the other faction.. where I play a warlock.

Yay.

Even better: our 25 man raids (full clears every week since release) have only ever gotten 2 Protector shoulders, normal or heroic. One of the winners was me, the other one quit...
    Last edited by mmoc74a3289bbe; 2012-03-30 at 11:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never seen the agi ring from Hagara or the agi belt from Blackhorn. Just about everything else has dropped for us at some point though.
    "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    WTB sholders
    Research does not consist of eating some lead based paint, checking what people are saying on the forums and then pretending like you know what you are talking about.

Deleted
    17x morchok - no single neck (5ppl in raid need this &&&&)
    17xhagara - one ring , 0 bracers...
    17xultraxion - one conqueror (3 in raid)
    16xwarmaster - one boots

rng godes really hates me and other casters in my group...

btw i almost forgot about mystic "shared boss loot"... is really something like that on dragon soul ;o?