Thread: Free time?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Free time?

So I've been playing rift for a bit. Got an E-mail on the 2nd saying my card didn't go through and they would run it again later.

Here it is the 9th and they still haven't tried again. My account is still active and full access. (I can still play my 50)

Anyone else ever have this happen?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Are you positive that it's an official email and not just some scam? I haven't experienced this ever, not saying it isn't possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    Are you positive that it's an official email and not just some scam? I haven't experienced this ever, not saying it isn't possible.
    Yup when I got the email i went to https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...e-games.action

This is what I see
    Payment method: MasterCard
    Subscription plan: 1 Month Subscription
    Active time remaining: -- Renewal date: Apr 2, 2012
    Renewal amount: $14.99

I did buy both CE's But I don't think they had time included with them did they?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

better call for black up

Definitely give them a call. It's hassle free, and you only stand to benefit from it. I've never had a card rejection before, so I can't offer any personal anecdotes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acquiesce of Telara View Post
    Definitely give them a call. It's hassle free, and you only stand to benefit from it. I've never had a card rejection before, so I can't offer any personal anecdotes.
    Well see I'm not really gonna complain about free time. :P If they end up charging for the time i played I won't bitch I'm just curious how long i get to play for free. Or if anyone else has had this happen

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    Well see I'm not really gonna complain about free time. :P If they end up charging for the time i played I won't bitch I'm just curious how long i get to play for free. Or if anyone else has had this happen
    Never had that happen... just play till they kick you off :P
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

10+ Year Old Account
    A friend of mine had his card rejected because, for whatever reason, it had been used too many times in their system. It was most likely just a bug but he had to call to get it corrected and it was fixed within the hour. Sounds like you may need to do the same before you are booted off and you're not able to play at all =p

I had something like this once, didn't get charged for a couple weeks. Caught up with me in the end and didn't give me free time, the subscription just started from when I should have had it renewed two weeks earlier

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    I had something like this once, didn't get charged for a couple weeks. Caught up with me in the end and didn't give me free time, the subscription just started from when I should have had it renewed two weeks earlier
    This is what I figured would happen. I'm not willing to try and set up another sub as I have been double charged by doing that before (xbox live)

---------- Post added 2012-04-11 at 07:39 AM ----------

Payment method: MasterCard
    Subscription plan: 1 Month Subscription
    Active time remaining: 21 Days Renewal date: May 2, 2012
    Renewal amount: $14.99

Nice to know they are forgiving with payments. It sucks if you forget to put money on your account and be down a day or 2 because of that.