I need help choosing my PvP class!

Hey everyone what's up? I came here because I desperately need help choosing my PvP class

Ichave been playing wow for about 3-4 years now, after the first year I couldn't stick with a class! I constantly change classes and now I'm coming to you guys to help me choose!

Here are the classes I'm mostly interested in playing

Druid

Priest

Shaman

Death Knight

Rogue- Maybe

Mage- Maybe

I sorta like the Mage and rogue but I'm looking into playing one of the other 4 classes. I would like to DPS and heal but just being aplenty to DPS would be fine. I ONLY PvP so I want a class that is very good in PvP. Also want it to be viable in arena! Thank you!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We can't really decide for you OP, MMO champ usually frowns upon these type of threads and such since most of us are just going to pick our favorites.

Well could you guys give me a pro and con of these classes then? I'm on vacation so I can't spend my time playing the classes

Deleted
    Rogue or Feral. Easy, rolfstomp in randoms, decent in arena.

Quote Originally Posted by WoW SoR View Post
    Druid
    Priest
    Shaman
    Death Knight
    Rogue- Maybe
    Mage- Maybe

I would like to DPS and heal but just being aplenty to DPS would be fine. I ONLY PvP so I want a class that is very good in PvP.
    So you mainly want to DPS but enjoy healing too?

Shadow Priests are good, Disc is good.
    Ele Shamans are okay, Resto is good.
    Feral Druids are good, Resto isn't great.

If you went pure DPS, I'd recommend Rogue.

If you're levelling it from scratch though, it isn't long until MoP so it might be worth looking at some Mists of Pandaria videos and seeing which one looks the most appealing to you.

Wouldn't recommend rogue as first time "sticking" pvp class.

Deleted
    if u wanna choose a pvp class you should try a different game cos wow pvp is broken and is only going to get worse cos blizzard wont fix it or balance it

Quote Originally Posted by -Alcatraz- View Post
    We can't really decide for you OP, MMO champ usually frowns upon these type of threads and such since most of us are just going to pick our favorites.
    This man speaks the truth. Most classes have a viable spec in PVP so just pick the one you like best.

Deleted
    Play whatever you want. As Alcatraz said we can't decide for you and these kind of threads are usually not allowed - you're going to get so many different (biased) answers that won't be helpful at all.