Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    *Sees how much i love and how much i play video games*

"you have no life"
    "get a life"
    or anything that has them say something like "lol you don't have a girlfriend? wow you have no life"
    I just simply hate it when people think I or anybody else that plays video games a lot has no life. Because you know just sitting around and doing nothing but talking with your friends and not doing anything with them or having 200,000 friends on Facebook or having sex constantly with your boyfriend or girlfriend makes you have a life...ok so maybe i should stop doing what i love doing with my life and force myself to get a girlfriend who i will end up hating and breaking up with anyway and have sex with her then i can officially say i have a life. Then next time someone sees how much i play games and they say to get a life i can say "nope i already have one, i had sex with a girl before."
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    *Sees how much i love and how much i play video games*

"you have no life"
    "get a life"
    or anything that has them say something like "lol you don't have a girlfriend? wow you have no life"
    I just simply hate it when people think I or anybody else that plays video games a lot has no life. Because you know just sitting around and doing nothing but talking with your friends and not doing anything with them or having 200,000 friends on Facebook or having sex constantly with your boyfriend or girlfriend makes you have a life...ok so maybe i should stop doing what i love doing with my life and force myself to get a girlfriend who i will end up hating and breaking up with anyway and have sex with her then i can officially say i have a life. Then next time someone sees how much i play games and they say to get a life i can say "nope i already have one, i had sex with a girl before."
    Thats always a funny time when people do that and you can respond with "Well actually I'm married, own a house and two new cars and I'm a manager during the day...What is it you do again?" most of the time the response to that is that you are lying or "well shes ugly!" because the hole you punched in their argument is slightly smaller than the one in their girl friend.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

"I could care less" really winds me up. Are you people even looking at the fucking words and their meaning when put together?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    "I could care less" really winds me up. Are you people even looking at the fucking words and their meaning when put together?
    Your problem exists because of the fact that you expect people to think before they speak.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"

Seriously? Fack off.

Special snowflake. It's soooooooooooo overused.

Deleted
    K, u and other shortences annoys me :-)

"that awkward moment when"

10+ Year Old Account
    "You're just ignorant." When it's used incorrectly.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Deleted
    "at the end of the day" annoys me the most, mostly used by idiots to sound smarter

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    "You're just ignorant." When it's used incorrectly.
    I had a customer the other day say "U ignant!"at me because I refused to discount something (that there was no reason to discount)and storm out. Drives me nuts since clearly ignorant now means "Rude" or is just a word for anyone that does something you don't like.
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    "Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

NO, NO IT IS FUCKING NOT! DON'T MAKE ME GO UPSIDE YOUR HEAD WITH A BUS!!!
    Er, yeah it is. =S

"No offense but...". You are about to say something rather offensive.
    The miss/over use of the word "literally". My brother-in-law is bad for that, I usually reply with "Really? Opposed to figuratively..."
    "To make a long story short..." You are going to tell me a long story anyways.
    "Well you see..." I know a bunch of BS is coming my way.

Quote Originally Posted by vegiisan View Post
    Er, yeah it is. =S
    I'm not gonna repeat myself over a comment that old. You should just read the debate I had with someone a few pages after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwingtipshoes View Post
    Your problem exists because of the fact that you expect people to think.
    Fixed it. Oh forgot one, "Fox News" as a way of disparaging someone's argument.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Oh, you mean Faux News?

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    I agree, mostly annoyed by that because CNN and MSNBC really aren't any better, they twist stories left, fox twists them right. Not to mention its usually completely offpoint and meant to derail and divert rather discuss.
    Wow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kliq View Post
    "at the end of the day" annoys me the most, mostly used by idiots to sound smarter
    "At the end of the day" makes you sound smarter, what the hell lol? In what context? I thought it was just used to be optimistic?

e.g. "At the end of the day it doesn't matter that you lost your match.."

For me its probably not a phrase as such, but you'll find it on facebook "You are so deep and meaningful posting lyrics as your status"... Yeah, I dont care that somebody's status is song lyrics, but looking down on someone for it? If it annoys them that much then they should just remove them from friends and not post crap complaining.. I really really dont care

"Le" - When used in the 9gag/reddit fashion.
    Any letters replaced with another letter - Bai, okai etc.
    Anything those immature thundercunts say and think they're cool - lolragenoob, QQ moar, 12-year-old.
    Last edited by Axaruz0; 2012-05-04 at 08:18 PM.
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

Quote Originally Posted by Orgrim Doomhammer View Post
    "Le" - When used in the 9gag/reddit fashion.
    Any letters replaced with another letter - Bai, okai etc.
    Anything those immature thundercunts say and think they're cool - lolragenoob, QQ moar, 12-year-ol.
    I think you hit all of the ones I dislike le most. mm'kay.