Deleted

can i purchase from guild wars site?

can i purchase Digital Edition from guild wars site? im located in sweden. or do i have to buy it from any retailer here?

thanks

You can purchase it from the official Guild Wars 2 website in 5 hours.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah was hoping for GMT time but they said it's seatle time. Oh well, up early anyway so doesn't bother me too much! You can buy it from the site like grandpab said and it'll be digital edition yes.

The website doesn't seem to be working for me right now buy.guildwars2.com

Guild Leader of Imperium in GW 2

Quote Originally Posted by Surea View Post
    The website doesn't seem to be working for me right now buy.guildwars2.com
    Still an hour and a half before you can pre-purchase, and I think the website is having some problems right now. People are already flooding it before it's even time.
    Last edited by grandpab; 2012-04-10 at 05:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Still an hour and a half before you can pre-purchase, and I think the website is having some problems right now. People are already flooding it before it's even time.

I keep getting this message:

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
    You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
    on multiple computers here at my house.

Quote Originally Posted by Driizzt View Post
    I keep getting this message:

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
    You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
    on multiple computers here at my house.
    I keep getting this as well, did we crash the site or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey111 View Post
    I keep getting this as well, did we crash the site or something?
    Either that or they brought it down to update the page? Idk...

do we have a release date or are they just taking preorders?
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

Last edited by grandpab; 2012-04-10 at 05:58 AM.

I was going to buy the game from gamestop but after seeing that they posted an obviously bogus release date and didn't even have a disclaimer stating that it was speculation made me go with the official gw2 website for the preorder. I guess waking up late has its advantages because there was no lag or trouble for me to get the game. Now we just sit back and wait for the angry mob to show up when they find out the next beta is in like 3 weeks lol.

You guys should really try and see if you can find some local or national retailers, chances are you will get a better deal and all the perks. I ordered mine from a national games store online and saved around 10 euros. For some it might not be much for others it might be the contrary.
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." Muhammad Ali

Quote Originally Posted by methus View Post
    You guys should really try and see if you can find some local or national retailers, chances are you will get a better deal and all the perks. I ordered mine from a national games store online and saved around 10 euros. For some it might not be much for others it might be the contrary.
    Personaly I'd rather send my money to Anet on the most direct path as possible with as few middle men in between takeing their cut. My respect for the major retailers has taken a sharp dive over the last few years with the assorted shenanigans they've all pulled and I dont feel like leting them have their cut of the profits even if they offer me a slight discount.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Merendel View Post
    Personaly I'd rather send my money to Anet on the most direct path as possible with as few middle men in between takeing their cut. My respect for the major retailers has taken a sharp dive over the last few years with the assorted shenanigans they've all pulled and I dont feel like leting them have their cut of the profits even if they offer me a slight discount.
    Well it depends on the stores/companies you buy them from. The one I am talking about is the largest in the country and the only one approved by Anet and if the company can get a discount I don't see why I shouldn't. Anyways atm I am a student and have a bit of a rough time finding a job and 10 euros is 10euros.
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." Muhammad Ali