Poll: Do you prefer Pale or Tanned Skin?

Thread: Pale or Tan?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I tan sometimes because I get self-conscious at how I'm naturally pretty darn pale.
    I did not know pale was this popular.
    lol guess it's time to start working on that basement-dweller skin, huh?

I prefer girls with a medium tan. It makes them look healthier to me.

I like a healthy tan, but not someone who goes to the tanning saloon every chance they get(once in a while doesn't bother me though). Too pale people just seem a tad bit unhealthy to me... like they never get outdoors. I like the beach/outdoors so I guess that has had it's affects on my preference.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    People prefer pale? really? pretty surprising.

Depends on the girl.

i mean, i have been with both "skin" color's and i find both atractive.
    Lagg dosen't exist. Only bad Internetz...
    Paladins isent OP Blizz just made all ohter classes weaker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    People prefer pale? really? pretty surprising.
    I just wish that women preferred pale-skinned men in the same capacity. I've got one set of Irish grandparents, and one set of german grandparents, and I am biologically incapable of getting even the slightest tan. The way I burn, you'd think I was made of paper. I'm roughly the same color, too.

For me pale skin equals with sickly, usually dead people who had white/light skin while alive, have pale skin (Yes I speak from experience, unfortunately).

You should have included light skin color in your poll.

Zyzz = perfect tan. R.I.P Zyzz.

Not pale but not too tan either. People who look unrealistically tan look funny to me but people who look like they are a ghost look pretty funny as well.

Deleted
    Well, it's not such an easy question. Because there is lots of difference between pale and tan.

You have unhealthy looking pale and the recently 'popular' overly done looking tan.
    Nobody likes a person that looks like he NEVER gets out of the house. Just like nobody likes those orange/brown ridiculous looking tan people.

I think most people who voted on the poll have images of those ridiculous tan people in their mind, so they vote pale. But too pale is also very ugly.

The ideal look is somewhere in between in my opinion, avoiding the extremes. It can range from normal pale to a little tan from normal sunning.
    Obviously most people want to look a little tan in the summer and pale in the winter. That's the most normal and most common sight. So that's what most prefer. Other people look best when they appear normal.

Oh, and we shouldn't really be talking about people other than white about this. Because white people actually change a lot in the sun, we adapt our skins to the weather. Other races can't change their skin that much. So when you say you prefer pale/light brown shades on black people you are actually just a bit racist, and you naturally prefer the colour that you as a white person can relate to the most.

Pale women, they always are the sexy ones for me

Pale - dark black hair - that's nice.
    Tan isn't bad - but only a light tan - it can look very nice on girls.
    When a tan gets very dark I don't like that anymore.

Don't take this as sexist, I personally don't believe much in "traditional gender roles"

it is probably pretty much tied to historical gender roles, pale, woman stays inside doing traditional 'woman's work' - or upper class - doesn't need to do anything outside other than sit in the garden and sip her tea, will be petite not muscular.

men- tanned and good muscle structure, from doing man's work- manual labor outside in the fields.

Though my preference leans towards pale, at the end of the day it's whatever your skin's natural tone is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Black/Red/Unusual hair color - pale, brunette/blonde - natural (looking) tan.

Of course, that's a generalization and different skin tones fit people differently depending on their features and such.

Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    Natural skin color always looks better, no need to burn your skin.
    This ^, and I'm a woman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pale men are hot if they're hairless. If not, they look clammy. Tan men are hot if they're blonde or light brunette. If not, they look greasy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pale all the way!

Deleted
    Pale face, arms and tits.

Rest tan.

WAT?

10+ Year Old Account
    there are degrees i will stand for when it comes to both pale and tan women. i dont mind pale women if they dont look like they live in a cave. and i dont mind tan as long the shit isn't that fake shit or they look like the sofa in my den.