Poll: Do you prefer Pale or Tanned Skin?

Thread: Pale or Tan?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Natural skin tones.. No tanning.. too much sun is BAD for your skin. BAD BAD BAD.. When i see girls who "must" tan I think they will look like Magna from "There's Something About Mary" when they're 50 and that's NOT sexy.

But I love smooth creamy milky skin. and don't get me started on redheads... OMG@!!!!!@!@!@!@!!@

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    So MMOC posters, how do you prefer your women/men? Pale or tan? My personal preference is pale skin. Not just on white girls either, but any race. The best looking black women are ones like Beyonce or Tyra Banks, who have a very light, almost caramel colored skin. And the best looking asian girls are whiter than white people ^.^;

So what do you think? Tell whether you like men or women, and if you prefer pale skin or tanned skin. The poll will be up momentarily, so don't ask about it.
    Depends... If they're so pale they look like they've just left the hospital for the first time in a year, then it's not nice at all in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by psdew1813 View Post
    there are degrees i will stand for when it comes to both pale and tan women. i dont mind pale women if they dont look like they live in a cave. and i dont mind tan as long the shit isn't that fake shit or they look like the sofa in my den.
    +10 for this.

Completely agree.

My rule is that if the girls like she TRIES to tan, it's no bueno.

Should be natural looking, like "Hey I'm out in the sun all day doing stuff, not laying around and TRYING to get this."

This poll is unfolding rather unexpectedly. Another vote for pale.

Depends from person to person.

10+ Year Old Account
    pale women no doubt no one in this country is tanned anymore its just pure orange and women think they look attractive like that!??! please.
    Your speaker volume BETRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU!

I don't like either to be honest, I like... well normal skinned people.

When you say pale I think of sickly white women who have cancer or something.

When you say tanned I think of the stupid bimbos/'wags' who look dreadful but flaunt around like they're not.

I prefer natural skin tones. Nothing looks worse than a blonde with one of those super fake dark tans, or pale-as-f***-I-wanna-be-like-twilight brunette.

Deleted
    Both, though I find extreme tan ugly...if you do it like it could be natural...than I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutePitch View Post
    Honestly, it's a case by case. I know this one girl from back home that's dark skinned and she's dead gorgeous. I couldn't imagine her in any other skin tone either.

Yeah, I'd have to say case by case. A lot of the time you see someone beautiful, and then you take a quality of theirs and abstract it to generalize your taste; I guess it just depends on your 'inspiration'.

I voted for pale women, as that is mostly my preference. But I could not agree more with AbsolutePitch; It really is a case by case basis. It's just that most women I know and find attractive are somewhat pale.
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz

Perfect combination for females in my opinion would be slightly tanned skin ( that doesn't look brown or unnatural in general), grey or green eyes, black hair.

I like pale guys as long as they don't sparkle in the sun.
    WOOF!
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted
    Pale ladies, definitely.

Sad, sad world we live in.

SUPER MEAT BOY!!!!

Deleted
    I am disapproving of the lack of multiple poll options buuuut pale, mostly. Tan has to be a pretty precise 'amount' to look good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Natural 100%! Whatever the person is born with is what looks best b/c it's what's meant to be (skin wise).

On that note, we just moved to MD, right at the state line with DE, which in turn is less than 20 miles from NJ... If (God forbid) we go into NJ it is like the tanning salons meet you at the state line and the girls there look like... SNOOKI. I am not kidding,. It's so gross. So much fake- nails, leathery orange skin, massive quantities of make-up... I hope the Jersey Shore trend and all that it encompasses passes very soon. Ick.

WoW since '06, Army wife since '09, U of MD Law

Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    Perfect combination for females in my opinion would be slightly tanned skin ( that doesn't look brown or unnatural in general), grey or green eyes, black hair.
    The fuck? Brown skin is in the same category?

SUPER MEAT BOY!!!!

Light tan. I'm not talking orange.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    I, like a dumbass, picked the wrong choice. I prefer tan women (chose pale women). Depending on how pale, I feel like it just looks rather sickly. ; /

Women that go tanning all the time and look like oompa loompas are not very attractive but neither are women that are so pale they look like a vampire. I guess somewhere in between but more towards tan.