"Wintrading in RBGs not a problem right now."

"We do not feel that wintrading in Rated Battlegrounds are a problem right now, and we have no intentions of changing the current system."
    ~ Blizzard

I'll just leave this right here...

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...epvptop/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

That guild name made my head hurt. Thanks. @_@

nearly 4k RBG MMR without killing anyone. Talk about Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Deleted
    Everyone above Spooky in the EU ladder cheated their way up there, as I've stated before. The whole "naming & shaming" rule shouldn't, in my opinion, apply here either, like it doesn't in the other threads mentioning cheaters, but keeping the thread open won't do much. We had one on this yesterday I think it was, literally, so either keep the discussion in one single topic or don't bother discussing it at all. Are Blizzard failing when it comes to preventing cheating? Clearly, but there's not much else to say and there's nothing any of us here can do about it.