Poll: Why did you pick your Warrior?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I would have to pick them all.. The thing that Warriors use Rage is a big bonus for me, 'cause i tried the paladin class and death knight, which is very similar. But the mechanism of it is just adorebal, I really love it and could used that on all of my characters really. And I'll level a Bear tank as well.

The armor's are very neat, atleast the tier 8/10. Those were the best one. Rest is just amazing.. Being able to tank and so on is just good!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPisthelifeforme View Post
    I was curious why people played the class that they play as there are a wide number of reasons. For me I usually go off the classes lore, and if I like it, I make it work in PvP one way or another! I was curious though, what is the main reason you rolled your Warrior, whether it is a main or alt, what made you want to play one?
    Mechanics and because they're the only class that doesn't use any form of magic or even magic-like abilities (rogues.) Also I like tanking.

Been playing a warrior since launch day. Don't plan on stopping.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Rage normalization I think was overall a great idea. What they're planning to do in MoP I just don't know...I'll have to try it out and see but it seems really funky. It's going to hurt like a mofo in PvP not being able to generate rage from damage taken.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    No-one expects a near-full Cataclysmically geared Fury Warrior in Random BGs. Hit like a train, tough as nails, confusing Mages since 2011
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

I needed a tank back in the day, and I decided to go with the original tank.

It's the class that I find to be the most fun and challenging.

The philosophy.

It's all about simple solutions (hitting something harder than it hits you) and toughing/grinding it out without the aid of anything other than your own strength. No BS.

I always liked the idea of being the guy with the least amount of fancy tricks trying to survive in a world where everybody else has some crazy gimmick or can throw lightning bolts. I know warriors have great defense, but they're basically just really tough regular dudes trying to keep up with lion tamers and sorcerers. It's kind of the underdog appeal for me.