Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Kinda pointless reunion tbh. Shouldn't these be held like after 5 or 10 years?
    Well, I'm not sure reunion is the correct word actually. It's more of a regular party where the old students can show up as well. But I've already agreed to go anyway (long time ago, before this beta was announced) so it's not really much of a choice, I'm just a bit disappointed that it had to be on the same day.

I believe BWE events aren't up for 24 hours. Don't ask me for a source, I just read it at these forums as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    I believe BWE events aren't up for 24 hours. Don't ask me for a source, I just read it at these forums as well.
    Wait, really?
    So since I work nights, I'll have EVEN LESS time to try the game out than everyone else?
    Well.. that's beyond disappointing. D:

That seems, illogical to me.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

That seems, illogical to me.
    Really? Because previous Beta events weren't open for 24/7 I'm just saying I read something about that here, but I can't find a source.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? Because previous Beta events weren't open for 24/7 I'm just saying I read something about that here, but I can't find a source.
    You sure your not thinking of that Korean game, that Yogscast did beta in, as they have a strict kerfew etc..

I know, and I'm saying I just find it illogical for a stress test and the fact that not everyone has the weekend off.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know, and I'm saying I just find it illogical.
    I would assume the future ones will be, based on the amt of people i imagine who pre-purchased and many time zones, how can you guarantee access if say aussies had to stay up all night, hardly fair O.O

Again this is just an assumption!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    You sure your not thinking of that Korean game, that Yogscast did beta in, as they have a strict kerfew etc..
    Hello mister sarcastic no I don't.

I know, and I'm saying I just find it illogical.
    And I know right? So, enough about it before we have an endless cycle about what we said?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello mister sarcastic no I don't.

And I know right? So, enough about it before we have an endless cycle about what we said?
    Mrs! Tyvm

Quote Originally Posted by ltm View Post
    So CE is retail only? Seems like cant do it online. I don't wanna step into a gamestop.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    You can do it!
    They won't bite! (or are you scared people would look at you funny?)

I'll cry if it's the weekend of the 27th and not the 20th.

20th = Friday off work, will lock myself in and play 72 hours straight. Who needs the Earth Sun when I can see the Tyrian one rise and set dozens of times?
    27th = travelling most of Friday, busy all of Saturday, travelling late Saturday/early Sunday, likely exhausted Sunday and trying to play as much as possible in ~10 hours left of the weekend, not to mention using a laptop instead of my beast of a rig if I try to fit in an hour of play before Sunday
    Last edited by Drakhar; 2012-04-11 at 03:33 PM.

Deleted
    i always get request error no matter what i do, can anyone help me since gw2 support team doesnt

---------- Post added 2012-04-12 at 02:50 PM ----------

I managed to solve my problem. Apparently paypal is not working for the country I live in so I used country next to mine and now it is working.