Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thelm View Post
    I solo tank it. We have mages taking the 2nd impales on platform 1, 2 and 4, and taking both on platform 3. For the terrors, we have a DK taunt one for a few seconds. It isn't too bad with rotating shield wall and dream.
    How do you solo tank it and get a PROT warrior 4set buff ?
    Doesnt make sense...

We 2 tanked it last night with a paladin and a warrior, so if your dps is good, no real need to solo tank it.

It makes the fight pretty easy.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    How do you solo tank it and get a PROT warrior 4set buff ?
    Doesnt make sense...
    He meant shield wall as in his 50% damage reduction cooldown. It's fairly common to refer to all tanks' 50% as SW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitmajere View Post
    He meant shield wall as in his 50% damage reduction cooldown. It's fairly common to refer to all tanks' 50% as SW.
    Except all tanks dont get 50% and warriors are the only one who has a spell called shield wall, i tought the common abbreviation was DR not SW

Thank for all the help guys. Managed to kill it last night in the first attempt. I did however die to the terrors during phase 2, luckily we had a DK and Pally just taunt them between each other till they were dead. We didn't arrange a taunt off method before the time because the guild usually uses a DK tank so it didn't come to mind. Atleast we know for next time though.

Tricks of the trade and misdirect worked really well for the bloods. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snorecb View Post
    Thank for all the help guys. Managed to kill it last night in the first attempt. I did however die to the terrors during phase 2, luckily we had a DK and Pally just taunt them between each other till they were dead. We didn't arrange a taunt off method before the time because the guild usually uses a DK tank so it didn't come to mind. Atleast we know for next time though.

Tricks of the trade and misdirect worked really well for the bloods. ^^
    My only suggestion for tanking terrors was go agi/dodge over mastery/stam. They dont 'melee', but a stack of tetanus is only apply when they 'land' a successful hit, use avoidance gear/trinkets and they shouldn't hit you all that much, resulting in much lower tetanus stacks and an easy clean kill
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

The Terrors do not melee so anyone can take a a stack or two of the DoT. A DPS DK with AMS is great because they can Immune the DoT for 5(7 seconds glyphed) and then hopefully by then one of them is dead so it's more manageable.