Deleted

Extend id and reset id

Hi
    We're currently at 7/8 hm
    Do you know if it's posible to extend the id on wednesday and, if the boss (dw hm) is not down on monday, reset the id and clean (7/8 hm+ dw nm)?

Deleted
    If you extend your stuck att 7/8 for that whole week. You cant extend and then decide to go back to a clean id in the middle of the lockout.

I've tried to do this but to no avail.

Due to Spine and Madness counting as a separate wing because of both bosses requiring you do have done everything else on Heroic beforehand, you will get saved for the entire week (along with your guild members) as soon as you and they walk in.

This shouldn't happen, but it does unfortunately.

If you extend and enter the instance you are asked to accept the raid lock.

Deleted
    Ty guys
    If you do 6/8 hm and spine normal, is it posible to do DW on hm?
    The problem is we had lot of trouble to down spine, and we're really not bad for dw hm i thing so i'm afraid we'll have trouble doing 7/8hm in one night -no problem for 6/8 hm + spine nm-

I don't know how you did it (did you extend id after downing spine hm to kill madness or did you go farm again)
    We did 25 try on dw HM and nearly reached P2, farming the first 3 plateform quickly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by letizia View Post
    Ty guys
    If you do 6/8 hm and spine normal, is it posible to do DW on hm?
    The problem is we had lot of trouble to down spine, and we're really not bad for dw hm i thing so i'm afraid we'll have trouble doing 7/8hm in one night -no problem for 6/8 hm + spine nm-

I don't know how you did it (did you extend id after downing spine hm to kill madness or did you go farm again)
    We did 25 try on dw HM and nearly reached P2, farming the first 3 plateform quickly
    First, it is possible, I believe, but you need to use a glitch, dunnno how it works or if it works at all anymore.

Secondly, P1 on Madness is cake compared to P2, so dont overestimate your capabilities cause we, on our madness hc attempts wiped, if we wiped, in P2.

No, you can't. You have to down Spine on heroic unfortunately. My guild found out the hard way lol. :|

If you extend the lockout, you're stuck until it resets itself on Tuesday.