Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I would say, yes. $15 barely gets a coffee & danish. Trivial cost.
    It's £15 which is $23.80

Quote Originally Posted by elfispresley View Post
    It's £15 which is $23.80
    Oh, so the price of a movie ticket for 2 hours sans concessions or 2 drinks at the bar.

The civilized areas of the United States; North East Coast. ;P
    Pft I'll take my uncivilized pacific northwest anyday, I dont like being overcrowded.

Who is John Galt?

i don't know.. you guys are getting me pretty excited for this one.

Oh, so the price of a movie ticket for 2 hours sans concessions or 2 drinks at the bar.
    Thats even worst!

Damn better be a footrub with that movie...

Deleted
    'Is 3 days headstart and beta access worth £15? '

Short answer: Yes
    Long answer: Hell Yes

I would not use GAME for the time being,let them figure themselves out before giving them custom.

Quote Originally Posted by terrahero View Post
    Thats even worst!

Damn better be a footrub with that movie...
    If by foot rub you mean the rats running over your feet, included @ no extra charge!

It's up to personal choice. To me, it is. I'd love to get my hands on the game as soon as possible, therefore i will pay the extra. It's the same with pre-premier movie tickets, they are slightly more expensive than regular premier and ect tickets. If you really want to see the movie, you'd pay for it.

Deleted
    If by foot rub you mean the rats running over your feet, included @ no extra charge!
    This east coast doesn't sound that civilized if you've got rats running about your feet. :P

Like sure where i was brought up a highland cow might halt your journey or a certain flock of sheep would refuse to budge out of the road but i've never had rats tredding over me. :P

edit: well of the animal kind, however the human rats; now theres an infestation if ever i've seen one.
    Last edited by mmoc6ac2e31c48; 2012-04-10 at 09:05 PM.