Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    So i bought the CE on tuesday (10th) and i got the pre purchase box with the code inside the box, however the box only contains that 1 piece of paper with some text on and the code behind, no cd, no books, nothing. Also, i was told to come and pick up the CE box with the toy, pictures and everything else in June.
    That's very much the the procedure stated by Anet yh, ul get the rest of the items when the game is released

    ---------- Post added 2012-04-13 at 03:14 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    So i bought the CE on tuesday (10th) and i got the pre purchase box with the code inside the box, however the box only contains that 1 piece of paper with some text on and the code behind, no cd, no books, nothing. Also, i was told to come and pick up the CE box with the toy, pictures and everything else in June.
    That's very much the the procedure stated by Anet yh, ul get the rest of the items when the game is released
    I'm going to cry like a little baby when Logan and Rytlock reconcile and have a glorious man-hug

  2. #42
    Bought the CE as soon as able to from Zavvi, got my pre-purchase box with code this morning.
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    So i bought the CE on tuesday (10th) and i got the pre purchase box with the code inside the box, however the box only contains that 1 piece of paper with some text on and the code behind, no cd, no books, nothing. Also, i was told to come and pick up the CE box with the toy, pictures and everything else in June.


    wait wait wait is this from zavvi? O.obecause if so the come pick up just scared the shit ouuta me

    ---------- Post added 2012-04-13 at 04:24 PM ----------

    where about do you guys live who have theres deliverd i because im right down in the south east :/

  4. #44
    High Overlord Avuun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    141
    I honestly doubt we would have to go and physically pick it up due to it being from an online retailer. Do they expect us to go to the warehouse or something? I would think it'll just come through in the post otherwise it'd be pretty dumb.
    Currently Playing
    [ - Guild Wars 2 - ] [ - Borderlands 2 - ]
    [ - Human Mesmer - ] [ - Sylvari Thief - ] [ - Charr Elementalist - ]

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Avuun View Post
    I honestly doubt we would have to go and physically pick it up due to it being from an online retailer. Do they expect us to go to the warehouse or something? I would think it'll just come through in the post otherwise it'd be pretty dumb.
    x) yer i sorrta thought that but hey i havent got my code yet so thought id check :>

    ---------- Post added 2012-04-13 at 04:43 PM ----------

    My outstanding orders is empty will this change or back because id love to check where my actuall game is when its due to be sent with the tracker :/

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommytom80 View Post
    wait wait wait is this from zavvi? O.obecause if so the come pick up just scared the shit ouuta me

    ---------- Post added 2012-04-13 at 04:24 PM ----------

    where about do you guys live who have theres deliverd i because im right down in the south east :/
    I live in Norway and i went in march and asked if i coulde pre purchase the CE from them and still get all the bonuses without buying from the internet. I was told that i could pay a sum of depositum so i had 1 box reserved for the pre purchase opening on april 10th. On the 10th i went to the store, payed the rest of the money and got my box with the code and now i have registered for upcoming betas and all that good stuff. Rest of the CE stuff will be given to me on launch, but i was told that i was supposed to get a phone call in June which would tell me to come and pick it up, however im not getting any high hopes of the game being released on June, (MAYBE it will, who knows).

  7. #47
    Warchief Saluin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Darkspear Isle
    Posts
    2,177
    Small update on my order, payment failed

    But, found the issue. When entering card details forgot to put the first character of my middle name FML

    Should be okay now, now back to processing.

  8. #48
    haha oh well you get teh game atleast :P

    Also still waiting on mine to come :/

    ---------- Post added 2012-04-14 at 10:08 AM ----------

    Load Transfer Receipt (MANCHESTER SERVICE CENTRE) 13th Apr 2012 11:46

    i just noticed this on the tracking system what does it even mean?

  9. #49
    Field Marshal Syngan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    58
    I ordered mine on the 11th after it turned midnight, when I checked later that day (still 11th) it said despatched but 3 days later and it hasn't come yet, I guess I should email them.

  10. #50
    check the tracker see if its actually moving mines moving just slowly :<

  11. #51
    While I may have got the dispatched status earlier than others.....im still waiting for the code lol. I say I ultimately lost
    I'm going to cry like a little baby when Logan and Rytlock reconcile and have a glorious man-hug

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    While I may have got the dispatched status earlier than others.....im still waiting for the code lol. I say I ultimately lost

    i just saw on there twitter its due to be whith us in the next 24-48 hours hang on ill find it.zavvi

    https://twitter.com/#!/floW4enoL/sta...96452701720577

    Edit not the best example but hey there page is full of questions asking xD
    Last edited by Tommytom80; 2012-04-14 at 11:25 AM.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommytom80 View Post
    i just saw on there twitter its due to be whith us in the next 24-48 hours hang on ill find it.zavvi

    https://twitter.com/#!/floW4enoL/sta...96452701720577

    Edit not the best example but hey there page is full of questions asking xD
    Ahhh...I'm sure I'll get it in due course. Not that bothered tbh as long as I can play the game 3 days early than general release
    I'm going to cry like a little baby when Logan and Rytlock reconcile and have a glorious man-hug

  14. #54
    yer same thing but is the 3 days early will we be allowed that whith this code or untill the full thing comes because id hate the actulla game to take this long and not get my 3 days >:

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommytom80 View Post
    yer same thing but is the 3 days early will we be allowed that whith this code or untill the full thing comes because id hate the actulla game to take this long and not get my 3 days >:
    The game will go live.....and then ul have 5 days after than to enter the new code u get to carry on playing.
    I think we'll be safe
    I'm going to cry like a little baby when Logan and Rytlock reconcile and have a glorious man-hug

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    The game will go live.....and then ul have 5 days after than to enter the new code u get to carry on playing.
    I think we'll be safe
    Awww yer that cool :>

  17. #57
    Warchief Saluin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Darkspear Isle
    Posts
    2,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommytom80 View Post
    haha oh well you get teh game atleast :P
    Just got a message from the query thing, game is dispatched and should be with me within 1-4 working days, now the first part of the waiting game begins.

  18. #58
    1-4 days such a lie >:
    -Glares out window-
    soon...

  19. #59
    Got the "order dispatched" email yesterday, so probably 1-2 weeks till I actually get it (Netherlands).

  20. #60
    Dont hold your breath i orderd mine on 10th and oreder was dispatched a day later still not here for me >:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •