Deleted

New Buff Tracking

I saw this and thought it was a really nice addition

Deleted
    I do like this new feature. I don't like the one on live at the moment, were all buffs are just hidden.

Nothing new for people who read beta patch notes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Monk Brewslee View Post
    I don't like the one on live at the moment, were all buffs are just hidden.
    LoL. Try to look in Interface option and your buffs will not be hidden if you check the proper option.

Spoiler -->> Go into your interface options, under Buffs and Debuffs and turn off 'Consolidate buffs'.
    Last edited by mmoc8d2dfa350a; 2012-04-10 at 12:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I'd prefer to have the option to un-consolidate it like you can on live, having to mouse over it to check on my buffs instead of being able to see at a glance what I have and what's missing kinda irks me, but it's okay as-is.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    Personally I'd prefer to have the option to un-consolidate it like you can on live, having to mouse over it to check on my buffs instead of being able to see at a glance what I have and what's missing kinda irks me, but it's okay as-is.
    since you already said it i won' repeat it's really annoying havong to mouse over to check what ya got isntead of jsut being able to see and there is "currently" no way to turn off but that could change or... they could jsut as "pips" to the colsolidator which would represent each buff so you know the missing one jsut from the gaps.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monk Brewslee View Post
    I do like this new feature. I don't like the one on live at the moment, were all buffs are just hidden.
    Agreed. I wish there was an option to remove the little hover box and instead just show that square all the time.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Really not a fan of this, tbh.

If it was on all the time (i.e. not mouseover) and smaller, maybe, but for now it's a step backwards. Anyone who raids for more than a week or two soon learns what's available, this is handholding to the point of getting in the way.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How long ago it seems that buffs were three-rows long.
    http://i50.tinypic.com/9qa5qx.jpg
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)