MoP and Riding Skill

With the potential for shared mounts across various toons happening in MoP, I was wondering how Blizzard will be changing the actual riding skill, if at all. I don't have any reason to think it would change from it's current state, but I was wondering... will it be shared across toons as well, particularly with mounts like the Violet Proto and some requiring certain skill levels to use?

I suppose the easiest solution for them would be to grant the mount but make it unusable until you meet the requirments. I'm just trying to avoid buying master riding skill for a bunch of alts only to have it be a waste if MoP hits and grants it to them all anyway.

I did a quick forum search, but couldn't find an answer. Anyone have any info or hear anything one way or another?
    Chronic Sufferer of A.D.H.L.A.S. (Attention Deficit Hey Look A Squirrel)

I haven't seen anything about it, since account-wide mounts is still, as far as I know, only in the "the next thing we plan to do after pets and achievements" phase. Pet battles are still NYI on the Beta, along with account-wide achieves. There's been very little talk about it, and I'm not even sure that we'll see it at release.

I would imagine that you'll have all the mounts in your spellbook, but will only be able to summon those that you have the riding skill to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I would imagine that you'll have all the mounts in your spellbook, but will only be able to summon those that you have the riding skill to use.
    That would be preferable to having a mailbox full of mounts to store until you could use them. I guess I'll hold off on buying the skill until they flesh out the beta a bit more.
    Chronic Sufferer of A.D.H.L.A.S. (Attention Deficit Hey Look A Squirrel)