Can someone clarify for me about Crafting Skills

Is there any hugh gain from it @ end game, early game is not much of gain duo commendation vendors etc.

So I need to get it clarified hows crafting skills effect lvl50 characters. Is it a hugh beneift to have say syntweaving on a jedi for crafting gear?
    Im aware of Biochem and reusable stims etc but asking about Synthweaving, Armormech, Armstech, Cybertech and Artifice now

Got 5 characters and if there is a benefit for crafting skills for some reason I need to start put some time there maybe^^

/thx

*edit*
    Is "Investiagtion" only good for Armstech?
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Right now:
    Artifice - Rakata relics (not obtainable in any other means as far as i know)
    Synth/Armormech - Rakata belt/bracers (for force users/non force users respectively), obtainable also via hard/nightmare mode drops
    Cybertech - grenades with special use effect (not obtainable in any other means)
    Armstech - i don`t know
    Both the rakata relics and the rakata belt/bracers obtained via crafting can have an augment slot if you are lucky/persistent.

After patch 1.2 (soon):
    All crafting professions are "buffed", and there are a lot of new features. I`d recommend reading the 1.2 patch notes for that.

As far as Investigation, click on all profession trainers, but don't accept training them yet. Now look in your codex for the professions. Each gives a description and says what other professions would go well with it.

Quote Originally Posted by maky13 View Post
    Right now:
    Artifice - Rakata relics (not obtainable in any other means as far as i know)
    Synth/Armormech - Rakata belt/bracers (for force users/non force users respectively), obtainable also via hard/nightmare mode drops
    Cybertech - grenades with special use effect (not obtainable in any other means)
    Armstech - i don`t know
    Both the rakata relics and the rakata belt/bracers obtained via crafting can have an augment slot if you are lucky/persistent.

After patch 1.2 (soon):
    All crafting professions are "buffed", and there are a lot of new features. I`d recommend reading the 1.2 patch notes for that.
    Im aware of the critted custom gear that will come etc

With the "rakata" items, is those BoP or BoE?

---------- Post added 2012-04-10 at 06:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dannoson View Post
    As far as Investigation, click on all profession trainers, but don't accept training them yet. Now look in your codex for the professions. Each gives a description and says what other professions would go well with it.
    It says all for schematic rewards, but I dont got any yet, and is that schematic for all skills?
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer1989 View Post
    With the "rakata" items, is those BoP or BoE?
    BoP (right now at least).

Quote Originally Posted by maky13 View Post
    BoP (right now at least).
    So to get most out of it @ lvl50 you should take 1 skill, lvl it, craft the "rakata", choose new and redo untill you have all critted item? (if you wanna max)

So to get most out of it @ lvl50 you should take 1 skill, lvl it, craft the "rakata", choose new and redo untill you have all critted item? (if you wanna max)
    I believe the only rakata pieces you can make currently are belt and bracers, so for me on my assassin, I was able to make both with Synthweaving. I assume it is the same for non-force users and Armortech. What was originally deemed "best" was level your armor-making proffesion, make the rakata and switch to Biochem for re-useable stims. With the re-useable stims out the door, and BoP being removed from those pieces, just level whatever and have it ready to make the new stuff with the patch. I would think armortech and synthweaving will still be the best sice you can make multiple pieces of armor where artificing and armstech only make weapons. They will all make augments you will need though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    I believe the only rakata pieces you can make currently are belt and bracers, so for me on my assassin, I was able to make both with Synthweaving. I assume it is the same for non-force users and Armortech. What was originally deemed "best" was level your armor-making proffesion, make the rakata and switch to Biochem for re-useable stims. With the re-useable stims out the door, and BoP being removed from those pieces, just level whatever and have it ready to make the new stuff with the patch. I would think armortech and synthweaving will still be the best sice you can make multiple pieces of armor where artificing and armstech only make weapons. They will all make augments you will need though.
    Im consider to go full gathering and just buy gear if needed if they will become BoE or something like that But might go synthweaving on my "main" and gather on rest then maybe
    I am cybertech atm for the ship upgrade, LoLz

Is there any hugh gain from it @ end game, early game is not much of gain duo commendation vendors etc.

So I need to get it clarified hows crafting skills effect lvl50 characters. Is it a hugh beneift to have say syntweaving on a jedi for crafting gear?
    Im aware of Biochem and reusable stims etc but asking about Synthweaving, Armormech, Armstech, Cybertech and Artifice now

Got 5 characters and if there is a benefit for crafting skills for some reason I need to start put some time there maybe^^

/thx

*edit*
    Is "Investiagtion" only good for Armstech?
    The trick is to get all the crafting skills.

3.5/6 so far.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -