Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    Stop describing and post a picture of a girl you think is attractive.

Let's see your amazing standards.
    No. The outcome of that is too obvious for me to even consider. Besides, I'm still unsure as to whether or not pictures like the one above is allowed here. You're clearly hurt by me saying I'm not attracted to the same thing you are, and you want to try to do the same to me.

---------- Post added 2012-04-11 at 07:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    That's called a smile, Mr. Grinch.
    That's not what I mean, but - haha.

That's because it is bright outside and her nose is wet or oily. That type of shininess is very common.
    I'm aware that oily skin causes this when lit up, but that doesn't mean I like it.

That illusion is created by her style of hair. I'm not sure exactly what it's called, but it's where the hair is braided all around the head instead of in a single bunch. The braid takes hair from all over the head, making it appear like there is less hair than there actually is.
    Be that as it may, I'm just saying what it appears to be doing to me. Maybe she's doing that kind of braid because she's losing it?

The skin looks really stretched out and stuff to me. I guess that could happen naturally, it just doesn't seem like it would.
    Pretty sure it happens to a lot of mothers, as their breasts swell when they're filled with milk.

10+ Year Old Account
    How did a thread about something this silly erupt into so much anger?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    How did a thread about something this silly erupt into so much anger?
    I don't see very much anger.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    Lol yes, my pride is terribly damaged.
    /sarcasm

I'm a teenager and am attracted to a whole lot so It's not really surprising that I find her attractive.

As for you not wanting to link a pic, lol. It proves what everyone always says on here, the nerdiest neckbearders are the ones always critiquing girls. I wish I had that meme image of the nerd behind his computer.

I doubt you would even be able to ask a girl like that for directions if you're too chicken to even post a picture on a gaming forum.
    I stand corrected, Kalynn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    That's not what I mean, but - haha.
    I just wanted to call you Mr. Grinch.

I'm aware that oily skin causes this when lit up, but that doesn't mean I like it.
    But this happens to everybody! It could even be a boat!
    Be that as it may, I'm just saying what it appears to be doing to me. Maybe she's doing that kind of braid because she's losing it?
    Probably just because she likes it and not to hide anything. Some people braid their hair like that so it doesn't get in their face.
    Pretty sure it happens to a lot of mothers, as their breasts swell when they're filled with milk.
    Specifically at the bottom looks very sketchy to me. Compared to the top and the connection to the chest it looks very stretched.
    Last edited by v2prwsmb45yhuq3wj23vpjk; 2012-04-11 at 07:57 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    No. The outcome of that is too obvious for me to even consider. Besides, I'm still unsure as to whether or not pictures like the one above is allowed here. You're clearly hurt by me saying I'm not attracted to the same thing you are, and you want to try to do the same to me.
    Lol yes, my pride is terribly damaged.
    /sarcasm

I'm a teenager and am attracted to a whole lot so It's not really surprising that I find her attractive.

As for you not wanting to link a pic, lol. It proves what everyone always says on here, the nerdiest neckbearders are the ones always critiquing girls. I wish I had that meme image of the nerd behind his computer.

I doubt you would even be able to ask a girl like that for directions if you're too chicken to even post a picture on a gaming forum.

I don't see very much anger.
    I don't see any either. If anything, this thread is hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has gone into a dark and scary place. Way off-topic and way not appropriate.