FAQ updated, able to upgrade standard to deluxe, and dd/ce item info

How will I receive the Collector's Edition digital items? When you log in to Guild Wars 2 and create a character, you will be able to obtain your digital items via the in-game mail system.

How does the Golem Banker work? The Golem Banker provides unlimited access to your account storage from anywhere in-game for five consecutive days. The five-day period begins when you first use the Golem Banker. During the five-day period, you can use the Golem Banker's service as many times as you'd like.

How does the Chalice of Glory work? The Chalice of Glory is a one-time use item that will add a set amount of Glory to your account. Once used, the Chalice will be destroyed and the bonus will be reflected on your account.

How does the Tome of Influence work? The Tome of Influence is a one-time use item that will add a set amount of Influence to the guild you're representing. Once used, the Tome will be destroyed and the bonus will be reflected on the guild you are representing at the time of use.

How does the Summon Mistfire Wolf elite skill work? When used, the elite skill will summon a Mistfire Wolf to temporarily fight alongside you and your allies.

Can I upgrade from a physical Standard Edition copy to Digital Deluxe? Yes, we will provide an upgrade path if you have Standard Edition and wish to upgrade to Digital Deluxe. We will release more information on this in the future.

If I pre-purchase the Collector's Edition, how long do I have to collect the final box and code from the store to keep my account active? If you pre-purchase the Collector's Edition, you will have five-days after the Guild Wars 2 launch date to apply your retail serial code. If your code isn't entered during the five-day period, you will be unable to access the game until you do apply the code to your account.

http://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-gam...aq/#fifty-nine

There was also a tweet saying that the elite wolf couldn't be used until lvl 30.

But how much do the Chalice and Tome give, and how good is the wolf? @_@

That "info" wasn't really very informative :P

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    That "info" wasn't really very informative :P
    I mostly posted it for the info about upgrading standard editions to deluxe editions. It wasn't anything they have talked about before. Sorry it didn't meet your expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I mostly posted it for the info about upgrading standard editions to deluxe editions. It wasn't anything they have talked about before. Sorry it didn't meet your expectations.
    Do not fail us again.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Do not fail us again.
    Plz don't eat me!

I wasn't complaining at you, you didn't write that FAQ!
    Or... did you?

I wish. It'd mean I could be playing the game right now. I'll apologize on their behalf anyway lol...even though I agree they could still be more specific on some points.
    Last edited by grandpab; 2012-04-10 at 07:26 PM.

Deleted
    I just wanna know if the wolf is cute

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the option that you can upgrade to the dexi deluxe at the later point atm most of the items are temp and if they will be made available via micro transactions, still think holding out with a norm copy and pick and mixxing is the best bet
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right