So, I facelifted this thread a little, turned it into a build log of sorts.
- 03/22: Power supply and memory arrived.
- 03/27: Video card arrived.
- 04/10: Keyboard arrived.
- 04/11: Motherboard, mouse, mousepad, and headset arrived.
- 04/17: Monitor arrived.
- 04/18: Watercooling parts arrived, flushed the radiator for ~24 hours.
- 04/19: Window kit arrived.
- 04/21: Measured, cut and installed the window.
- 04/23: Bought CPU, installed components, began leak testing water loop.
- 04/24: Finished leak testing, installed OS, optimized SSD, began installing programs.
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.6GHz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 | 500GB WD Caviar Blue | Seasonic X750W | BitFenix White Cable Extentions
16GB Mushkin Blackline Enhanced | MSI GTX 680 | Zalman Clip-On Mic | Audio Technica ATH-AD300 | Logitech G9X | Corsair K60 | 24" Dell U2412M
Custom Water Loop