Deleted

Demonology/affli trinket question.

On pure single target dps like Ultraxion is Hcoc and Hwou still the best? (Bit unsure since they changed Hcoc)

Been scrolling around on armory and seen that alot of warlocks use diffrent trinkets. Seen alot with Hinsignia aswell.

Been trying to sim it. But dont get the resultat I want.

Deleted
    HCoC is still a beast. Think the only reason you see Insignia is because CoC droprate is worse then legendary ever was!

10+ Year Old Account
    Simcraft can't sim the reason why you see locks with HICM. It's because they save the doomguard pop for when ICM procs, to make him extra awesome. Can't really tell simcraft to wait for it to proc before popping doomguard.

Because of being unable to sim it like that, it's hard to sim on those trinkets to figure out which ones are better. From WoL, the top 10H afflic lock has HICM and CoC (idk heroic or not), but the third had HWoU and HICM. For demo, first had a HICM/CoC(H/N) combo, and third had HICM/WoU (normal) combo.

I hear things like the shadowbolt volleys being affected by demo/afflic talent/mastery/something, never really sought out to read a confirmation of it.

CoC overall dmg itself wasn't changed that much iirc. It was just made to be less bursty in PvP. So instead of like... 30 dmg every 30s, it's 10 dmg every 10s (numbers completely made up, but point is it was like 1/3 the dmg, but 3x the proc chance. Or something like that)

Deleted
    Spark, haha true that! Been clearing Dragon soul every week since the start and seen 3 CoC. I got mine today. Almost cried!

Gracful, have I missed something now, does the haste proc scale with how fast doomguard casts o:?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaata View Post
    Spark, haha true that! Been clearing Dragon soul every week since the start and seen 3 CoC. I got mine today. Almost cried!

Gracful, have I missed something now, does the haste proc scale with how fast doomguard casts o:?
    Last I remember reading it did. Doomguard's power is based on our stat ratings. So, it doesn't get affected by like lust or 5% haste (% changes), but icm is a haste rating increase. There was a thread or two here about it, but that was...I don't even remember how long ago. I fell out of the loop on things lately.

But that being said, and trying to get back in the loop on things when I went to read any new EJ comments, found this. Where it seems there's latency based issues on it. Making it not...reliable? Sicne you can't trust things on latency? Still rereading it since I've skimmed through the walls of text picking up words here and there instead of actually reading it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gracfuldeath View Post
    Last I remember reading it did. Doomguard's power is based on our stat ratings. So, it doesn't get affected by like lust or 5% haste (% changes), but icm is a haste rating increase. There was a thread or two here about it, but that was...I don't even remember how long ago. I fell out of the loop on things lately.

But that being said, and trying to get back in the loop on things when I went to read any new EJ comments, found this. Where it seems there's latency based issues on it. Making it not...reliable? Sicne you can't trust things on latency? Still rereading it since I've skimmed through the walls of text picking up words here and there instead of actually reading it.

Just tried it out! Seems to be same castspeed without the proc, maybe a 0.2sec diffrence, hard to tell o:! I know the doomguard scales from mastery and int. But I kinda doubt it scales from haste o: Atleast not that much!

Oh god, wall of text ._.

Meta form is abit rng aswell. Last week I did 46k dps on ultraxion with Hicm and Hwou, today I did only 43k with Hcoc and Hwou. Might be a mixup of to many fading lights and rng meta :I