10+ Year Old Account

Which Cata raid bosses will be solo'd before MoP?

So already, three Cataclysm bosses have been solod (Alysrazor, Atramedes, and Omnitron Defense System), and DS already getting old for hardcore raiders... which bosses do you think will be solod before MoP comes out?

I can see:
    -Theralion/Valiona
    -Al'akir
    -maybe Halfus

Everything else might hit a little too hard to be soloable this expac.

edit: didn't know that Alysrazor had been solo'd
    Last edited by Byniri; 2012-04-11 at 02:11 AM.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Your list leaves Nef, Maloriak, Magmaw, Chogall, and AC - none of these are going to be possible to solo this expansion obviously (and maybe not next expansion). Of the ones you listed, Alakir has almost been killed. Halfus wouldn't likely be possible. V/T not possible because you wouldn't be able to tank Theralion with Valiona's blasts.

Deleted
    A mage has soloed Alysrazor.

Edit: Wow Disregard, completely skipped over the first sentence of OP's statement lol.

I think I heard that Omnitron was solo'd by a DK. Probably Raegwyn or Mione, knowing them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    Your list leaves Nef, Maloriak, Magmaw, Chogall, and AC - none of these are going to be possible to solo this expansion obviously (and maybe not next expansion). Of the ones you listed, Alakir has almost been killed. Halfus wouldn't likely be possible. V/T not possible because you wouldn't be able to tank Theralion with Valiona's blasts.
    Read my post again...

I said that I can only see 3 bosses being solod this expansion...
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA